The world can be a tough place but it doesn’t have to be, because we are all part of the human race and we must all protect and help each other. In today’s 21st century where the global world is faced with serial disasters and crises across different regions, love is the only possible natural mechanism that can save the world. However, man loving his neighbor as himself should be natural to mankind like breathing, because oxygen is love.
Interestingly, even the major religions practiced around the world all preach the essence of love. They emphasize the need to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, otherwise known as the golden rule. If this can be put into daily use, a world where the next door neighbor is seen as a brother or even just as a humanbeing in the same human heritage like ourselves; where the strength of “we” far outweights “I”, the peace the world deserves would become a reality. This is not some idealistic, simplistic or mere moralist persuations. It is a doable, practical option available to every man and woman, in our daily dealings with other people.
According to Jimi Hendrix, “when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace”, because we all are like shinning stars and we are meant guide each other and the only way to achieve a world where the wellbeing of one is the concern for all is through love, nothing but love. A strong desire, genuine commitment to serve, to reach out and do all, without expecting anything in return.
The truth is, we do not need guns and bombs or possess destruction capacity to cause fear so as to ensure peace. A system the world peace is predicated on, otherwise called balance of power. In actual fact, love is the principal thing that can connect people together to overcome all the difficulties and several challenges facing millions of people in the world. Therefore, it is not how much you have done, but how much more you are ever willing to do.
Love being an act of endless forgiveness, is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Indeed, love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. Therefore, do good by sharing the beauty of love to your fellow man. Go out and smile, cheer people up, encourage them with your story, help them. We can never do enough. Your smile, words of encouragement, assistance, could be the reason someone will want to keep living today.
Lets consciously reach out to people and be kind to them. If you affect just a few people around you positively, you have changed the world.
The author Dr. Arinze Madueke, is an entreprenure with investments in Travel and Tours, New Media, Tech Innovation, Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, among others. He is the President of Zidora Aid Foundation-ZAF Africa, a platform through which he “gives back to the society”. ZAF has been actively involved in IDPs camp supplies, several back to school programmes which is a major focus of the foundation. They are and small scale, across Nigeria and beyond.www.zafafrica.orgwww.mymediaafrica.com
AMOSUN OBAS: WE’LL MAKE OUR DECISION PUBLIC SOON- ABIODUN
India Support orphanage Named After TB Joshua In South Sudan
Seyi & Layal Tinubu’s Noella Foundation Partners Food Clique Support to Feed Students on World Food Day
FIRST BANK: TOWARDS REVIVING NIGERIA’S TEXTILE INDUSTRY
Tony Kabaka threatens to kill himself if Gov Obaseki demolishes his Ugbor Hotel…video
Cover Of The Week
- Didier Reynders confirms Belgium’s commitment to the Children and Armed Conflict agenda October 18, 2019
- A Hispanic American at U.S. Embassy Malabo October 18, 2019
- Contest: Aweil Students Test Their Spelling Abilities on Key Words in Country’s Peace Agreement October 18, 2019
- Wang Yi and South African International Relations and Cooperation Minister Naledi Pandor hold talks October 18, 2019
- The Ceremony of Handing Over of Agricultural Equipment within the Framework of the Japanese Programme « Support to Underpriviledged Gambian Farmers » to the Gambia October 18, 2019
- World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) Annual Meetings in Washington: European Investment Bank (EIB) mobilises substantial resources in Tunisia October 18, 2019
- World Food Prize and World Hunger Fighters Foundation Launch Fellowship for Young African Agribusiness Innovators October 18, 2019
- Kenya Takes Vital Step Against Cervical Cancer and Introduces Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine into Routine Immunization October 18, 2019
- Chinese Ambassador Zhao Yanbo attended the Groundbreaking Ceremony of China-aid Kazungula Primary School October 18, 2019
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp. to Release Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on Nov 6th October 18, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin