The President of the Senate, Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan, has commiserated with Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State over the demise of his stepmother, Madam Rekiya Momoh Bello.
Lawan expressed his heartfelt condolences to the entire Bello family, the government and people of Kogi State.
“My heartfelt sympathy goes to the Governor, his family, the State Government and people of Kogi,” said the Senate President.
He prayed for the repose of the soul of the deceased and for Allah to comfort the family.
Special Adviser on Media to President of the Senate
Cover Of The Week
- African Union to Launch the African Single Electricity Market (AfSEM) December 2, 2020
- Communiqué on H.E. Moussa Faki Mahamat, Chairperson of the African Union Commission's two day working visit to the Republic of South Africa December 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (1st December 2020) December 2, 2020
- Rugby: The General Assembly of the Rwanda Rugby Federation (RRF) Elected New Conflict and Resolution Committee December 2, 2020
- Lionesses Graduate from Isuzu East Africa (EA) Life Skills Program December 2, 2020
- Ecobank Group wins Awards from EMEA Finance, The Banker and Global Finance December 2, 2020
- COVID-19 drives wages down, new International Labour Organization (ILO) report finds December 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: MEC Anroux Marais on suspension of summer initiation season due to Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic December 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 statistics in South Africa (01 December 2020) December 2, 2020
- Brown, Tanfield and Vinjebo sign-on for Team Qhubeka ASSOS December 2, 2020
Politics6 days ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro3 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports3 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi