Moredew Limited is out to revolutionize the mobile airtime recharge space. They are setting the standard by a wide marginin the mobile communication business sector with the release of its MxPay App. MxPay is a multifunction mobile and web app for Bills Payment, Fund Transfer, Airtime and Data recharge,Agency business. The app, which is already available on the Google Play store and iOS store, has unique features which sets it apart from what is obtainable in its space for now. The company is determined to ensure that MxPay is put in the palms of millions of Nigerians through constant innovation and improved product offerings.
The MxPay app has several features to excite every user. Some of these features include the ability to do multiple airtime and data recharges of varying denomination and to all networks; users can recharge up 10 phone numbers (for self and/or for third parties) at once. This is simply taking convenience to another level as users enjoy a stress-free, swift and fascinating user experience.
Another interesting feature of the app is that users that travel out of the country for business or holidays and have the pleasure ofrecharging foreign networks and paying in local currency (Naira). A user on vacation in another country can recharge lines of family and friends across countries eliminating the worries of communicating with loved ones while out of town and causing less pressure on their foreign currencies. Without downloading different bank apps, users also have the added benefit of accessing funds from any of their banks (using accounts number or cards) for recharge of airtime and data, payment of bills and transfer of funds.
MxPay app has gone ahead of the market to create an outstanding feature known as the Retailer/Agent function. This feature allows a prospect to register as an Agent and carry out transaction such as Airtime and Data recharges, Fund Transfer and Bills Payment for profit. The Managing Director of Moredew Limited, Mrs. Yetunde Oyekanmi, described this feature as a great way of tackling the rising unemployment menace in the society and for youths to take advantage of the technology space in doing business anywhere, anytime.
In addition to lowering the bar to becoming an agent, there are many exciting benefits and leverage the users of the app will have access to which include business support such as access to financial grants or loans for business expansion. This is an unbeatable platform for making an employer out of every youth, as we have created opportunity for multiple streams of income and making it very easy to for everyone to register and start up.
An additional superb value we bring to our customers other than enjoying the ease of use of the App, is that we reward them forevery airtime and data recharge, as our way of saying “thank you”. With the MxPay app, it is always a win-win position.
Saraki Expresses displeasure of the forfeiture of his properties to the Federal government
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin