Moredew Limited is out to revolutionize the mobile airtime recharge space. They are setting the standard by a wide marginin the mobile communication business sector with the release of its MxPay App. MxPay is a multifunction mobile and web app for Bills Payment, Fund Transfer, Airtime and Data recharge,Agency business. The app, which is already available on the Google Play store and iOS store, has unique features which sets it apart from what is obtainable in its space for now. The company is determined to ensure that MxPay is put in the palms of millions of Nigerians through constant innovation and improved product offerings.
The MxPay app has several features to excite every user. Some of these features include the ability to do multiple airtime and data recharges of varying denomination and to all networks; users can recharge up 10 phone numbers (for self and/or for third parties) at once. This is simply taking convenience to another level as users enjoy a stress-free, swift and fascinating user experience.
Another interesting feature of the app is that users that travel out of the country for business or holidays and have the pleasure ofrecharging foreign networks and paying in local currency (Naira). A user on vacation in another country can recharge lines of family and friends across countries eliminating the worries of communicating with loved ones while out of town and causing less pressure on their foreign currencies. Without downloading different bank apps, users also have the added benefit of accessing funds from any of their banks (using accounts number or cards) for recharge of airtime and data, payment of bills and transfer of funds.
MxPay app has gone ahead of the market to create an outstanding feature known as the Retailer/Agent function. This feature allows a prospect to register as an Agent and carry out transaction such as Airtime and Data recharges, Fund Transfer and Bills Payment for profit. The Managing Director of Moredew Limited, Mrs. Yetunde Oyekanmi, described this feature as a great way of tackling the rising unemployment menace in the society and for youths to take advantage of the technology space in doing business anywhere, anytime.
In addition to lowering the bar to becoming an agent, there are many exciting benefits and leverage the users of the app will have access to which include business support such as access to financial grants or loans for business expansion. This is an unbeatable platform for making an employer out of every youth, as we have created opportunity for multiple streams of income and making it very easy to for everyone to register and start up.
An additional superb value we bring to our customers other than enjoying the ease of use of the App, is that we reward them forevery airtime and data recharge, as our way of saying “thank you”. With the MxPay app, it is always a win-win position.
Emirates Aviation University introduces a special package for international students
ZENITH BANK APPOINTS HENRY OROH EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND DR. AL-MUJTABA ABUBAKAR INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FIRSTBANK AGRIC EXPO SET TO PROMOTE NEW AGRIBUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator. “ No Cause For Alarm”
PSN urged federal government to set up presidential committee on drug distribution
Cover Of The Week
- Torrential rains destroy shelters for displaced people in northeast Nigeria August 23, 2019
- African Women Dialogue Across Generations August 23, 2019
- The launch meeting of Gavi’s third replenishment August 23, 2019
- World Health Organization (WHO) supports Cross River State in administering polio vaccines to Cameroonian refugees August 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General on the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between Rwanda and Uganda August 23, 2019
- Ambassador of Belarus Sergei Rachkov meets the Deputy Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs of Egypt Abir Alam Eldin August 23, 2019
- Somalia security remains a concern, head of UN Mission warns Security Council August 22, 2019
- WHO and Africa CDC agree on joint actions to improve health security in Africa August 22, 2019
- Restoring people’s trust in medical facilities an essential prescription for achieving universal health coverage August 22, 2019
- Security Council Press Statement on Sudan August 22, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others