Moredew Limited is out to revolutionize the mobile airtime recharge space. They are setting the standard by a wide marginin the mobile communication business sector with the release of its MxPay App. MxPay is a multifunction mobile and web app for Bills Payment, Fund Transfer, Airtime and Data recharge,Agency business. The app, which is already available on the Google Play store and iOS store, has unique features which sets it apart from what is obtainable in its space for now. The company is determined to ensure that MxPay is put in the palms of millions of Nigerians through constant innovation and improved product offerings.
The MxPay app has several features to excite every user. Some of these features include the ability to do multiple airtime and data recharges of varying denomination and to all networks; users can recharge up 10 phone numbers (for self and/or for third parties) at once. This is simply taking convenience to another level as users enjoy a stress-free, swift and fascinating user experience.
Another interesting feature of the app is that users that travel out of the country for business or holidays and have the pleasure ofrecharging foreign networks and paying in local currency (Naira). A user on vacation in another country can recharge lines of family and friends across countries eliminating the worries of communicating with loved ones while out of town and causing less pressure on their foreign currencies. Without downloading different bank apps, users also have the added benefit of accessing funds from any of their banks (using accounts number or cards) for recharge of airtime and data, payment of bills and transfer of funds.
MxPay app has gone ahead of the market to create an outstanding feature known as the Retailer/Agent function. This feature allows a prospect to register as an Agent and carry out transaction such as Airtime and Data recharges, Fund Transfer and Bills Payment for profit. The Managing Director of Moredew Limited, Mrs. Yetunde Oyekanmi, described this feature as a great way of tackling the rising unemployment menace in the society and for youths to take advantage of the technology space in doing business anywhere, anytime.
In addition to lowering the bar to becoming an agent, there are many exciting benefits and leverage the users of the app will have access to which include business support such as access to financial grants or loans for business expansion. This is an unbeatable platform for making an employer out of every youth, as we have created opportunity for multiple streams of income and making it very easy to for everyone to register and start up.
An additional superb value we bring to our customers other than enjoying the ease of use of the App, is that we reward them forevery airtime and data recharge, as our way of saying “thank you”. With the MxPay app, it is always a win-win position.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: COVID-19 Updates (Friday, 3 July 2020, Time: 15:00) July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (3rd July 2020) July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (4 July 2020) July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Distribution of Cases by County as of 4 July 2020 July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 WHO Africa Update as of 4 July 2020 July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 3rd July 2020 July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 statistics in South Africa as at 3rd July 2020 July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: COVID-19 update, 3rd July 2020 July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 case update for Nigeria (3rd July, 2020) July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Importance of Community Health Volunteers in COVID-19 awareness July 4, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Prince Ned Nwoko Poses With His Wives