Mouka, Nigeria’s leading foam and bedding products manufacturer has emerged Africa’s Leading World Class Premium Bedding/ Mattress/ Pillows Product Company of the Year at the 2019 edition of the African Brand Leadership Merit Awards.
Mouka was declared Africa’s Leading World Class Premium Bedding/Mattress/ Pillows Product Company of the Year after a technical committee research report showed that Mouka was outstanding in the Premium Bedding/Mattress/ Pillows Product category.
The award was presented to Mouka on Friday, August 23, 2019 in Lagos. It was received by Femi Fapohunda, a director at Mouka Limited and Jide Odelola, Mouka’s senior brand and innovation manager.
Reacting to the gesture, the Chief Executive Officer of the foam and mattress company, Raymond Murphy,said Mouka is a brand synonymous with unparalleled quality adding that the award confirms the brand’s dedication and commitment to providing consumers with the best quality products.
“I think this is in recognition of all of the hard work that our marketing team has done over the last few years to develop the Mouka brand into such a strong leadership and very visible position. And quality underpins everything we do within the company. In our manufacturing facilities, our Research and Development facilities, our Quality Control departments, there’s one word that comes through;and that is passion.
“And we are absolutely passionate about everything we do to make sure that as products leave the Mouka factories around the country, that we’re guaranteed that every single product is of first class quality,” Mouka’s chief executive said.
For his part, Fapohunda said : “ Mouka is an heritage brand, quality is our heritage, and we’re showing it to the world.”
The African Brand Leadership Merit Awards constitute an initiative of the African Brand Congress (ABC).
According to a statement by the Congress, the African Brand Congress is an annual fiesta of best brains behind most successful and sought after African brands.
“The Congress is designed to educate, engage and inspire Brand managers and professional in the pursuit of best practice in brand building and value creation. It is an appropriate platform for all Brand owner and industry players to discuss how Brands in Africa can increase their Global Competitiveness. It meant to share knowledge, ideas and challenges by industry icons”, the statement reads.
This award reaffirms Mouka’s dominance in Nigeria’s foam and bedding industry.
Why Ambrose Alli University Honored Prince Ned Nwoko
Musician are so much united those days,… Ebenezer Obey
UBA on a winning streak; Gets double recognition as best CSR Company in support of Education
UBA’s REDTV shuts down Lagos as over 25,000 Youths Attend Its Annual Rave
MR BIGG’S WINS “RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR” AWARD
Cover Of The Week
- Meeting with the management of the Zanzibar Police December 5, 2019
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Secretary-General Meets Libyan Official December 5, 2019
- Finland increases its support for the African Development Fund December 5, 2019
- Visit of Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guineans Abroad of Guinea to India December 5, 2019
- United States and Egypt Launch Center of Excellence for Energy at Ain Shams University December 5, 2019
- Nj Ayuk Makes Top 100 Most Influential Africans List December 5, 2019
- 2019 African Economic Conference: Work as one and listen to the youth to create jobs for Africa’s next generation, delegates urge policymakers December 5, 2019
- German Government Commits US$128 Million To Health And Education Programmes With the East African Community (EAC) Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Angola set to attract even more foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2020 December 5, 2019
- World food prices jump in November December 5, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .