Mouka, Nigeria’s leading mattress and other bedding products manufacturer, is running a promotion on Konga.com for one week only. The aim of this promotion is to offer its consumers the opportunity of purchasing Mouka products at more affordable prices with lots of exciting rewards in store.
Its week long promotion on the e-commerce platform christened Mouka Comfort Week commences from Monday, July 29, 2019.
This is a demonstration of the company’s commitment to ensuring that consumers have easy access to its innovative products which enhance total wellbeing.
The company’s product range includes Mondeo Spring Mattress, Dreamtime Kids and Baby Water-resistant Mattresses, Flora Mattress, Regal Orthopaedic Mattress, Regina Semi-orthopaedic Mattress, Mouka range of Pillows and Mouka Mozzi range of insect repellent products.
Speaking on the initiative, the Digital Marketing Manager, Mouka, Damilola Taiwo, said the company which has been in operation for six decades undertook this initiative to satisfy the consumer’s need for shopping convenience – “simply shop online on Konga.com and enjoy delivery of Mouka products to your door step”.
Cover Of The Week
- Conquerors Ladies crowned 2020 Ghana Rugby Women's Champions February 16, 2020
- Hard work ahead for SA’s Guinness PRO14 sides February 16, 2020
- Basketball Africa League: Transcripts of NBA players’ reactions at NBA All-Star 2020 (Saturday February 15, 2020) February 16, 2020
- Vodacom Super Rugby Review – Round 3 February 16, 2020
- Basketball Africa League announces the 12 teams that will compete in Inaugural Season February 16, 2020
- Africa: Transcript of NBA Commissioner Adam Silver's Press Conference at NBA All-Star 2020 (Saturday February 15, 2020) February 16, 2020
- Stop Locusts In East Africa Now Or Pay Much More To Help People Later – World Food Programme (WFP) February 14, 2020
- MINUSMA condemns the attack on Ogossagou February 14, 2020
- Four countries in the African region license vaccine in milestone for Ebola prevention February 14, 2020
- Luxury lifestyle platform Lux Afrique appoints APO Group as their global public relations agency February 14, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship