Mr Bigg’s, the Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) being run by UACN Restaurants Limited has won the “Restaurant of the Year” award in Kaduna, Kaduna State.
The award given by Change Nigeria News (CNN-Nigeria) was based on what the panel of judges noted as Mr Bigg’s top notch service consistency. “Mr Bigg’s is one of the first fast food restaurants of the famous UACN, which has remained a favourite spot for years and curiously so even with the current economic downturn, it still maintains it attractiveness both in terms of product range, quality and customer service,” the panel maintained.
According to the panel of judges, “in an era where customer service has witnessed a new low by the blocking off of charging points for customers, Mr Bigg’s stands out by leaving open it’s charging points. This alone signals a welcome gesture that keeps endearing it to its many settlers in Kaduna.
The parking space is always clean and ever free from encumbrances such that it always have enough parking space for customers.
The convenience is one special spot that attracts attention. After over a decade, it retains the excellent neatness the convenience was known for.”
Recently, Mr Bigg’s launched its model restaurant at Northwest Filing Station at VGC, Lagos and some other parts of the country. The new restaurants, according to Mrs. Ethel Mba, Marketing Manager, UAC Restaurants, depicts excellence, offering a wide variety of meals ranging from local to continental dishes, which according to her, is the heritage of Mr Bigg’s.
Many customers who have visited the new restaurants are impressed and excited with the excellent service experience which they say largely addresses their eating needs.
Mr Bigg’s, with over 75 restaurants in Nigeria, is response to consumers’ need for quick, fresh and tasty meals as they become increasingly busy and has less time for cooking.
Mr Bigg’s specialties include Meat pie, Scotch Egg, Doughnut, Peppered and Barbeque Marinated Chicken, Celebration cakes and different types of confectionaries, while Nigeria delicacies include soups like Efo riro, Edikiakong, Fisherman Soup etc.
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe ready to host & showcase itself at sustainable development forum: Minister January 21, 2020
- Declaration by the High Representative Josep Borrell on behalf of the EU on South Sudan January 21, 2020
- Du Plessis, Davids to add speed to Blitzboks team January 21, 2020
- Keynote Speech delivered by Dr. Akinwumi A. Adesina at the UK-Africa Investment Summit, “Sustainable Infrastructure Forum” January 21, 2020
- Accelerating innovation to attain Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030 January 21, 2020
- Chinese Ambassador to Kenya Wu Peng attended Chinese New Year Gala January 21, 2020
- 71st Republic Day of India January 21, 2020
- Health should not be a privilege for the rich—the right to health belongs to everyone January 21, 2020
- Kobs Shine as Warriors Register First League Loss January 21, 2020
- Supply of healthcare kits by the Italian Cooperation in Niger January 21, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria