Mr Bigg’s, the Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) being run by UACN Restaurants Limited has won the “Restaurant of the Year” award in Kaduna, Kaduna State.
The award given by Change Nigeria News (CNN-Nigeria) was based on what the panel of judges noted as Mr Bigg’s top notch service consistency. “Mr Bigg’s is one of the first fast food restaurants of the famous UACN, which has remained a favourite spot for years and curiously so even with the current economic downturn, it still maintains it attractiveness both in terms of product range, quality and customer service,” the panel maintained.
According to the panel of judges, “in an era where customer service has witnessed a new low by the blocking off of charging points for customers, Mr Bigg’s stands out by leaving open it’s charging points. This alone signals a welcome gesture that keeps endearing it to its many settlers in Kaduna.
The parking space is always clean and ever free from encumbrances such that it always have enough parking space for customers.
The convenience is one special spot that attracts attention. After over a decade, it retains the excellent neatness the convenience was known for.”
Recently, Mr Bigg’s launched its model restaurant at Northwest Filing Station at VGC, Lagos and some other parts of the country. The new restaurants, according to Mrs. Ethel Mba, Marketing Manager, UAC Restaurants, depicts excellence, offering a wide variety of meals ranging from local to continental dishes, which according to her, is the heritage of Mr Bigg’s.
Many customers who have visited the new restaurants are impressed and excited with the excellent service experience which they say largely addresses their eating needs.
Mr Bigg’s, with over 75 restaurants in Nigeria, is response to consumers’ need for quick, fresh and tasty meals as they become increasingly busy and has less time for cooking.
Mr Bigg’s specialties include Meat pie, Scotch Egg, Doughnut, Peppered and Barbeque Marinated Chicken, Celebration cakes and different types of confectionaries, while Nigeria delicacies include soups like Efo riro, Edikiakong, Fisherman Soup etc.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries