Arguably, Ugwoeje Margaret is the next Supermodel to watch out for. In this exclusive chat with Sahara Weekly, the delectable gifted model opened up on life and career. Excerpts….
Can you tell us more about yourself ?
My name is Ugwoeje Margaret. I am 28 year old. I hail from Abia state..I completed my primary school education in 2002, completed my secondary school education in 2008. I graduated from university of Lagos in 2018 where I studied human kinetic..my hobbies are meeting new people,love gisting with friends,reading novel and creating new ideas about the next nude shoot. I hate pretenders Around me..
What inspired your passion for Modelling ?
My perfect shape..modeling is something I love doing and have strong passion for..
How did it all begin ?
interestingly ..it all started with ability models. I joined the agency in 2013 to improve my catwalk session and learn more about modeling
What are some of the challenges and how did you over come them?
The challenges most times are disappointments. That moment when u go for casting and feel you will be picked for a job and at the end of the day, it turns out to be another story. This could be devastating especially when a client is frustrating you. I overcome by focusing on the next show and by striving hard..giving up is a No!
Can you tell us some of the major jobs you have done and how will you describe the experience ?
Yes! I have done wonderful jobs with some amazing brands like( Mikaiferlux,Ada by alterego ,shh lingerie,Ayovanelmar_fashioncafe,tamtadu,grace hat,Bratopia. I was among the top 3 for 2sides model Africa look 2016..Top 6 for miss MTH (Madam Tinubu hall) 2017..At first I was afraid of the crowds but it was a lovely experience because I learnt from it and was grateful for the opportunity..
What’s the secret of your success ?
consistency is the key
Who are your role models or mentors in the industry ?
Naomi Campbell, Mayowanicholas and Kendall Jenner
What stands you out among your peers?
Nudity..I feel so unique because I do the most creative nude shoot that most models can’t!
In the next five years where do your see yourself ?
Paris..(modeling for Victoria secrets)..
Special thanks to my manager for always believing in me..for bookings contact: @email@example.com.
Also follow my IG handle : @margaret_eje..
Cover Of The Week
- The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and Awash Bank Partnership Expands $6.4 Million in Credit Opportunities to Agriculture Enterprises in Ethiopia December 13, 2019
- Kenya & Tanzania: Over 3 million people to benefit from African Development Bank’s €345 million road construction support December 13, 2019
- New ambassadors from Egypt, Kosovo and Montenegro December 13, 2019
- The Republic of Kenya’s National Day December 13, 2019
- Immediate action needed as millions face hunger in Southern Africa, warns the Red Cross December 12, 2019
- India condemns terrorist attack in Niger December 12, 2019
- Aswan Forum 2019: UNDP’s experts discuss interlinkages between sustaining peace and development in Africa December 12, 2019
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and International Organization for Migration (IOM): Over 5,000 Somali Refugees Voluntarily Returned Home from Yemen Since 2017 December 12, 2019
- CORRECTION - African Development Fund (ADF)-15 replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 12, 2019
- 25th United Nations Climate Change conference (COP 25): ‘Africa’s future depends on solidarity’ Leaders and development partners rally around climate change goals December 12, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .