Arguably, Ugwoeje Margaret is the next Supermodel to watch out for. In this exclusive chat with Sahara Weekly, the delectable gifted model opened up on life and career. Excerpts….
Can you tell us more about yourself ?
My name is Ugwoeje Margaret. I am 28 year old. I hail from Abia state..I completed my primary school education in 2002, completed my secondary school education in 2008. I graduated from university of Lagos in 2018 where I studied human kinetic..my hobbies are meeting new people,love gisting with friends,reading novel and creating new ideas about the next nude shoot. I hate pretenders Around me..
What inspired your passion for Modelling ?
My perfect shape..modeling is something I love doing and have strong passion for..
How did it all begin ?
interestingly ..it all started with ability models. I joined the agency in 2013 to improve my catwalk session and learn more about modeling
What are some of the challenges and how did you over come them?
The challenges most times are disappointments. That moment when u go for casting and feel you will be picked for a job and at the end of the day, it turns out to be another story. This could be devastating especially when a client is frustrating you. I overcome by focusing on the next show and by striving hard..giving up is a No!
Can you tell us some of the major jobs you have done and how will you describe the experience ?
Yes! I have done wonderful jobs with some amazing brands like( Mikaiferlux,Ada by alterego ,shh lingerie,Ayovanelmar_fashioncafe,tamtadu,grace hat,Bratopia. I was among the top 3 for 2sides model Africa look 2016..Top 6 for miss MTH (Madam Tinubu hall) 2017..At first I was afraid of the crowds but it was a lovely experience because I learnt from it and was grateful for the opportunity..
What’s the secret of your success ?
consistency is the key
Who are your role models or mentors in the industry ?
Naomi Campbell, Mayowanicholas and Kendall Jenner
What stands you out among your peers?
Nudity..I feel so unique because I do the most creative nude shoot that most models can’t!
In the next five years where do your see yourself ?
Paris..(modeling for Victoria secrets)..
Special thanks to my manager for always believing in me..for bookings contact: @firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also follow my IG handle : @margaret_eje..
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS