Nigeria will host the 2019 African Netpreneurs Conference between Tuesday, October 22, and Thursday, October 24.
The African Netpreneurs Conference is a gathering of elite digital business professionals hosted by the American Internet Business School.
Themed “Maximizing Business Profits In The Global Marketplace”, the three-day conference will hold at the prestigious Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Business executives and digital business experts from the USA, Europe, and Africa confirmed to train at the workshop include Victory Akpomedaye, Founder/CEO, Supreme Web Solutions. Akpomedaye is also a specialist in Affiliate Marketing and Product Creation. He is also acknowledged as one of the Top Affiliate Marketers and Digital Product Launchers out of Africa, with multiple 6-figure launches already to his credit in 2019.
Also storming the conference is Ifiok Nkem, President/CEO, Snapilabs Limited. Nkem is also a reputed web consultant, author, and prolific digital product creator. As one of the most sought after web consultants in Africa, Nkem has been involved in over 700 projects and has consulted for high net worth individuals, businesses and corporations including the governments of Nigeria and Angola.
Another seasoned professional who will also be training at the event is Mayowa Owolabi, the CEO of GTEXT Media Group and Investment Limited, an organisation reputed for Digital Marketing Consultancy. GTEXT Media Group and Investment Limited is one of the leading firms in Nigeria with a record of excellence in areas of digital marketing, website design, bulk SMS, e-commerce, and real estate.
Segun Ogundele, President/CEO, FastPlus Innovation is one of Nigeria’s Finest Top Internet Marketers with over 10years of experience in online marketing. He will also be at the conference. A highly respected Internet Marketer, Speaker, Author, and I.T Consultant he has empowered over 20,000 Africans within nine years.
Ogunlede also takes credit for also being a software creator, a product launcher and Affiliate Marketer with over 10 Software launches including OmniEngine, FB Engagr, Shoplez, RankFlux, EzyAgency, EzyStore & EcomSuite to mention a few.
Other trainers who will storm the event are Adetunji Gbolagade, Stephen Akintayo, Mrs. Bisi Akintayo, and Patrick Enyum.The 2019 African Netpreneurs Conference though open to all is purpose-built for Entrepreneurs, Business Consultants, Internet Marketers, Corporate Executives, Brand Managers, Professional Freelancers, Advertising Agencies, Politicians and Government Agencies, Churches and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO).
Training focus areas include Winning Strategies For Maximizing The Internet For Your Business, Achieving Your Financial Dreams in E-commerce and Mini-Importation, Leveraging The Power Of Affiliate Networks To Multiply Your Sales And Increase Profits, Proximity Marketing Dor Local Businesses In The New Digital Economy among others.
The American Internet Business School, host of the conference is an online learning school that specializes in providing training and education for people on how to do business on the internet.
Dr. Ope Banwo, founder of the school has organized many Internet Business Empowerment Workshops, Digital Works Initiatives, Bootcamps and Training Programs for thousands of youths all over the world in the last seven years.
He is currently the Chief Executive, Netpreneur Success Academy, and CEO at American Internet Business School where people are taught how to set up their internet business for profit.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship