Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun has assured that Nigeria has the potential to emerge as an economic powerhouse in the near future.
According to him, the current challenges facing the country notwithstanding, Nigeria will rival other world economic powerhouses with the commitment of the leadership and the support of the populace.
The Governor said he has no doubt that with the unwavering commitment to national rebirth by the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria would regain its pride of place in the comity of nations and as the leading light of the Black race.
“Nigeria is designed to be a global powerhouse and the government is doing everything possible to actualise the potential of the country,” Governor Abiodun said.
He urged Nigerians at home to be more committed to nation building, even as he called on those abroad to be good ambassadors and eschew vices that could tarnish the image of the country.
He also called on Diaspora Nigerians to contribute their quota to the task of nation building.
According to the governor, the current leadership in the country should be supported in its endeavour to make Nigeria work again.
Abiodun challenged Nigerians, especially the youths to carry on with the the dreams of the country’s founding fathers.
He said Nigerians should keep hope alive as the next few months will “usher in a new dawn of prosperity, peace and good governance that all Nigerians will be proud of.
“We are seeing an end of tribal and religious bigotry and the economy will begin to boom, again,” the governor said.
Chief Press Secretary to Governor Dapo Abiodun
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
- The Ambassador of Kazakhstan presented letters of credence to the President of South Africa October 16, 2019
- On World Food Day, Government and United Nations highlight healthy diets in South Sudan October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin