My Grand Event” is an annual exhibition platform that was birthed out of desire to avail event planners, vendors, and other creative manufacturers the opportunity to interact and build a lasting customers relations.
The event will majorly feature exhibition of products and services with a view to bringing unique and creative ideas into limelight and creating an atmosphere for creativity to thrive.
It will come up between July 13 and July 14, the elephant exhibition will be staged in some popular markets such as Sagamu, Sango, Ijebu among other notable markets in the State.
The rationale behind this year’s edition is to give people in the event sector- vendors, planners, and practitioners an opportunity to showcase their products and services.
In addition, My Grand Event is an annual exhibition platform that gives people in the event sector majorly vendors, planners, and practitioners an opportunity to showcase their products and services, interact and build customer relations with clients.
This exhibition serves as an avenue for vendors to sell their business and brand all over the world. And this time it is not limited to a particular geographical zones as we are entering various markets like Sagamu, Sango, Ijebu etc.
MGE is divided into various aspects like;
1) MasterClass Session: this part serves for vendors as an opportunity to mentor, discuss and as well partner with
2) Partnership/Sponsorship: this gives major companies the chance to put their brand or market out there in people’s faces as this leads to major interaction and yield more sales.
Meanwhile, MGE has had 2 seasons and currently gearing up for the 3rd. Gradually, they are opening up these vendors to various opportunity and also pulling them out of their comfort zones
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank