My Grand Event” is an annual exhibition platform that was birthed out of desire to avail event planners, vendors, and other creative manufacturers the opportunity to interact and build a lasting customers relations.
The event will majorly feature exhibition of products and services with a view to bringing unique and creative ideas into limelight and creating an atmosphere for creativity to thrive.
It will come up between July 13 and July 14, the elephant exhibition will be staged in some popular markets such as Sagamu, Sango, Ijebu among other notable markets in the State.
The rationale behind this year’s edition is to give people in the event sector- vendors, planners, and practitioners an opportunity to showcase their products and services.
In addition, My Grand Event is an annual exhibition platform that gives people in the event sector majorly vendors, planners, and practitioners an opportunity to showcase their products and services, interact and build customer relations with clients.
This exhibition serves as an avenue for vendors to sell their business and brand all over the world. And this time it is not limited to a particular geographical zones as we are entering various markets like Sagamu, Sango, Ijebu etc.
MGE is divided into various aspects like;
1) MasterClass Session: this part serves for vendors as an opportunity to mentor, discuss and as well partner with
2) Partnership/Sponsorship: this gives major companies the chance to put their brand or market out there in people’s faces as this leads to major interaction and yield more sales.
Meanwhile, MGE has had 2 seasons and currently gearing up for the 3rd. Gradually, they are opening up these vendors to various opportunity and also pulling them out of their comfort zones
I visit my town regularly, media report suggesting otherwise is misleading – Boroffice
OGUN GOVT TO PARTNER CHINESE COMPANY IN REPOSITIONING AGRICULTURE – ABIODUN
Abuja Aglow as World Presidents, Dignitaries, Celebrities set for Africa’s Biggest Event -#theUBAMarketplace2019
Access Bank UK Balance Sheet up 36% as Polo Day Pledges N350m for Children in Education
Fasoranti’s Daughter : The greatest danger to Nigeria are not the Fulani terrorists but treacherous Yoruba slaves- Femi-Fani Kayode Blasts Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- World Health Organization (WHO) scales up activities in Burkina Faso in response to worsening humanitarian situation July 15, 2019
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Ministry of Higher Education, American University in Cairo (AUC) Inaugurate Centers for Career Development at Zagazig University July 15, 2019
- Voluntary National Reviews (VNR) lab reviews progress towards sustainable development goals July 15, 2019
- Fly, Stay, Earn - Marriott International And Emirates Strengthen Partnership With Relaunch Of Your World Rewards July 15, 2019
- July 17 Briefing on West Africa ― Public Health after the 2014-2016 Ebola Outbreak, with U.S. CDC's Center for Global Health Director Dr. Rebecca Martin July 15, 2019
- Canon Discovery Week continues in Nairobi, with in-store discounts throughout July to further develop relationship with customers July 15, 2019
- Moving the 2019 Total Africa Cup of Nations July 15, 2019
- Global Premium Smartphone TECNO Wins Africa Information Technology & Telecoms Awards (AITTA)Phone of the Year 2019 July 15, 2019
- Communities urged to support survivors of sexual violence rather than blaming and shaming them (by Filip Andersson) July 15, 2019
- IOM Outraged By Somalia Terrorist Attack July 15, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others