My Grand Event” is an annual exhibition platform that was birthed out of desire to avail event planners, vendors, and other creative manufacturers the opportunity to interact and build a lasting customers relations.
The event will majorly feature exhibition of products and services with a view to bringing unique and creative ideas into limelight and creating an atmosphere for creativity to thrive.
It will come up between July 13 and July 14, the elephant exhibition will be staged in some popular markets such as Sagamu, Sango, Ijebu among other notable markets in the State.
The rationale behind this year’s edition is to give people in the event sector- vendors, planners, and practitioners an opportunity to showcase their products and services.
In addition, My Grand Event is an annual exhibition platform that gives people in the event sector majorly vendors, planners, and practitioners an opportunity to showcase their products and services, interact and build customer relations with clients.
This exhibition serves as an avenue for vendors to sell their business and brand all over the world. And this time it is not limited to a particular geographical zones as we are entering various markets like Sagamu, Sango, Ijebu etc.
MGE is divided into various aspects like;
1) MasterClass Session: this part serves for vendors as an opportunity to mentor, discuss and as well partner with
2) Partnership/Sponsorship: this gives major companies the chance to put their brand or market out there in people’s faces as this leads to major interaction and yield more sales.
Meanwhile, MGE has had 2 seasons and currently gearing up for the 3rd. Gradually, they are opening up these vendors to various opportunity and also pulling them out of their comfort zones
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS