Prince Oladega Kehinde Ibrahim has indicated interest to vie for the vacant Kosofe Constituency 2 seat in the Lagos State House of Assembly, which became available following the demise of Honorable Tunde Buraimoh, who was representing the constituency.
Ladega, as he’s popular called made this known through an official statement signed by his publicist, Wole Adepoju.
The All Progressive Congress member , who has since started consultations said it was not his sole decision to put in for the race but a decision unequivocally made by the elders and those whose influence count, at his ancestral home, Agboyi in Agboyi Ketu Local Council Developmental Area (LCDA).
He further revealed the decision of the elders to push him forward to represent them at the Lagos Assembly, was borne out of the fact he’s known to have always striven to seek development for the area.
“ My people have always known and seen my zeal towards ensuring our place is not left out of the development Lagos state has enjoyed under successive governments and as such they believe if I am at a place like the assembly to represent them, their interest will be well represented and protected’ he explained.
Also, Prince Oladega believes that, as a young man who is active, exposed, performance and result oriented, and as well over the years garnered experiences at the feet of late Senator Bayo Osinowo and the minister for interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbosola, he’s eminently qualified as a round peg in a round hole to take over from where late Hon. Buraimoh stopped, to help take Kosofe Constituency 2 and the state at large to the next level.
Youthful Oladega Ibrahim is a mass communication graduate of Lagos State Polytechnic and a long standing member of Ogudu GRA rotary club. He’s plied his trade with Mitv, Radio Lagos and Unique FM, Ilesha. He’s also a gifted and professional Compeer cum voice over expert, who has handled lot of briefs for Lagos and Osun state government, among other high profile clients. He’s happily married.
A Peep into Prince Oladega Ibrahim’s Profile
Former President, National Association of Lagos State Students (NULASS)
15 Years as Host of a Radio Program [LERE, Radio Lagos]
Award Winning Broadcaster [Indigenous Broadcast Producer 2014, 2017]
Producer of the Award Winning HIV AIDS Television Campaign on the Orphans
And Vulnerable Children, General Control and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission
[PMTCT], for State Of Osun.
Former Personal Assistant to the G.M, UNIC FM, Ilesha, Osun State.
Media Aide to Late Senator Bayo Osinowo [Lagos East Senatorial District].
Member Media Committee Babajide Sanwoolu Campaign Organization.
Special Assistant to former Hon. Commissioner for Information, State of Osun.
Member Media Committee, President Buhari NEXT LEVEL CAMPAIGN
Deputy Director, Lagos East Senatorial District Campaign Committee
Member, Rotary Club of Ogudu
Facilitator of many educational development initiatives, and an Advocate of infrastructural and human capital development of the people of Agboyi-Ketu
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries