PARALLEX BANK LIMITED PROMISES LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES
The latest entrant into the commercial banking industry in Nigeria, Parallex Bank has officially launched on Friday, January 14, 2022, with the promise to redefine the banking landscape in Nigeria and Africa at large. The bank launch was graced by several dignitaries from both the private and public sector. Also in attendance were several celebrities who witnessed the unveiling of the bank’s logo.
Introducing the bank to the gathering at the bank’s headquarters in Victoria Island Lagos, the chairman of the bank, Dr. Adeola Phillips said Parallex Bank is here to make a unique statement about what innovation can do in an industry that is constantly reinventing. She further stated that the bank will operate broadly with a competitive mindset, to disrupt the market and delight customers with very attractive offers.
The goal is to empower the banking public and to drive convenient and efficient commerce through the bank digital platforms. She added that the Parallex mobile app offers customers the freedom to do much more. The app will eliminate inconveniencies and hardships often faced by customers while carrying out transactions.
Corroborating the Chairman’s claims, the Managing Director of Parallex Bank, Mr. Olufemi Bakre, popularly known as Mayor, said the bank’s promise to its customers is to be an enabler of limitless banking. He established that Parallex Bank is the first bank in Nigeria to migrate from a microfinance bank to a commercial bank. He is convinced that Parallex Bank limited will achieve more as the bank partners with customers to explore more business opportunities.
Mr Olufemi said the vision of Parallex Bank is to be the preferred financial solution provider redefining customer experience through innovation. He assured customers of excellent banking products and services stating that the bank offerings are designed to address the yearnings of Nigerians. With a strong ecosystem anchored around the customer, Mr Femi informed the guests that the bank has a robust product portfolio that is customer focused, innovative and simple.
According to him, the Parallex mobile app has unique features and benefits that are quite rare in this market. On the app, customers can choose to create their unique account numbers, increase their transfer limits, make five free transfers per day to any bank in Nigeria. They can request for free debit cards, which will be delivered to them for free. They will receive prompt responses to enquiries.
Beyond the app, Mayor added that customers will enjoy zero maintenance fees while current account holders will further enjoy up to 5% interest rate provided, they maintain a minimum average balance of N100,000.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 Reported Cases in Ethiopia (15 January 2022) January 16, 2022
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (15 January 2022) January 16, 2022
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Info Update (15 January 2022) January 15, 2022
- Kenya: Health CS Pledges to Sustain Ongoing Reforms as he Receives MES Contracts Report January 15, 2022
- A Bawi, la MINUSCA oeuvre ? instaurer un climat de confiance entre les forces de s?curit? int?rieure et les communaut?s January 15, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (15 January 2022) January 15, 2022
- Children Under the Age of Five in Uganda set to benefit from the Nationwide House-to-House Polio Immunization Campaign January 15, 2022
- UN in Geneva celebrates 6 decades supporting impartial TV news January 15, 2022
- UN in Egypt participates in the launch of the first edition of the "World Art Forum at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization January 15, 2022
- Mauritius - COVID-19: The deadline for the administration of booster dose extended to 19 February 2022 January 15, 2022
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
SYLVESTER OROMONI’S DEATH: DOWEN COLLEGE COMMITTED TO JUSTICE
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
IPGC ~ USA sets to Launch African Headquarters. Appoints Amb. Jonathan Ojadah as Head Of Mission, Africa
celebrity radar - gossips3 weeks ago
Why I Dumped Ooni Of Ife- Queen Naomi Explains Marriage Breakup
society1 month ago
Lagos landlord pours ‘Sniper’ inside tenant’s apartment