In the bid to put the Nigerian media monitoring and measurement industry on the map, P+ Measurement services, a leading measurement and evaluation agency in Nigeria has invited a list of Communications and Measurement professionals around the globe to her 15th Edition of #EvaluatePR event.
The event themed “Measurement and Evaluation in today’s PR world“, allows the engagement of experts in the PR, Communications, and Measurement Industry in a Question & Answer session, to share their experiences, advise, insights and quotes on Measurement and Evaluation.
The event will be featuring: Biju D. Vincent, Media Monitoring & Intelligence, CEO at DigiMent Research; Gilbert Alasa, Lead Consultant, at Osmosis Africa; Kamal Bhatia, a PR Measurement & Director of Media Analysis with B&W Analysis; and Suziette Ukey, Marketing Communication Professional & Head, Online Public Relations unit at WhiteOlive Christian Assembly.
The one-hour event holding between 2pm – 3pm NG is scheduled to take place, Friday, 27th March 2020. To join in the conversation, use the hashtag #EvaluatePR
For enquiries send an email to email@example.com with the Subject #EvaluatePR
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), WHO and United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) statement on access to internationally controlled medicines during COVID-19 pandemic August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of the Congo: Millions ‘on the edge’ in DR Congo, now in even greater danger of tipping over - World Food Programme (WFP) August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 1,200 missing migrants recorded thus far in 2020 may well undercount totals since COVID-19 outbreak August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: Stranded Sierra Leoneans return amid COVID-19 pandemic, part of 2,800 returns along Humanitarian Corridors in West, Central Africa August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Humanitarian needs hit record high, UN calls for urgent support August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: Stop the use of deadly force on protesters August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of Congo: With conflict and COVID-19 deepening hunger in the Democratic Republic of Congo, more help is needed to save millions of lives August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (14th August 2020) August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 14 August 2020, 6 pm EAT August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 2 in 5 schools around the world lacked basic handwashing facilities prior to COVID-19 pandemic — UNICEF, WHO August 14, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries