Rebirth of Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc Rights Issue Opens- This is particularly a significant event in the history of Abbey, a proof of the new management’s commitment to the growth and positioning of the organization.
This recapitalization is being undertaken as part of the long-term strategic plan to strengthen the position of Abbey, which will put the Company in a good position to harness the opportunities in the financial services sector as economic activities continue to improve with the heightened need of banking products and services in the country.
The total offer is expected to raise N3,692,307,692 through the issuance of new shares made up of N0.50 kobo each at N0.82 kobo per share. Specifically, the expected net proceed of the offer shall be used to expand the Company’s core business which is lending for mortgages, construction finance and SME lending, also the fresh capital will help strengthen our capital base to support business growth, deepen capital resources to selectively exploit value creation opportunities in the financial markets and support enlarged operations and broaden relationship management capabilities.
Cover Of The Week
- Senegal, Home of West African Gas Megaprojects, Hosts Major Energy Transition Event January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
- EU funding helps WFP address hunger challenges in Mozambique January 19, 2021
- Children must be protected in Sudan amid surge in violence January 19, 2021
- Hajjar: New project to be designed for enhanced dates sector production chain competitiveness and hence increased exports and jobs January 19, 2021
- Efficient cooperation between companies and external law firms January 19, 2021
- Top tier rugby action returns in February January 19, 2021
- Africa Medical Supplies Platform (AMSP) opens COVID-19 vaccines pre-orders for 55 African Union Member States January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
Politics2 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro5 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports5 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi