SANWO-OLU CONGRATULATES LAGOS HOS, MURI-OKUNOLA AT 50
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has congratulated the State Head of Service, Mr. Hakeem Muri-Okunola, on his 50 years birthday.
Muri-Okunola, a lawyer by profession and former Executive Secretary to the Governor on Land Use and Allocation Committee and Permanent Secretary in the Lagos Public Service, will clock 50 on Friday, January 7.
Governor Sanwo-Olu in a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Gboyega Akosile, on Thursday, described Muri-Okunola as a committed, hardworking and passionate public servant.
The Governor said the Head of Service, as a seasoned administrator, technocrat and good manager of human and resources, has used his knowledge and experience to contribute to the growth and development of Lagos State Public Service in line with his administration’s THEMES developmental agenda for Greater Lagos.
He said: “On behalf of my dear wife, Ibijoke, and the good people of Lagos State, I heartily congratulate the Head of Service of Lagos State, Mr. Hakeem Muri-Okunola, on the occasion of his 50th birthday celebration.
“Over the years, you have emblazoned your name on the state and national stage as one of the youngest Heads of Service in the country and that of the most viable State Public Service in Nigeria and a loud voice of professional civil service.
“You have played critical roles in the growth and transformation of Lagos State Civil Service, thereby setting examples for other States’ civil service to emulate.”
Governor Sanwo-Olu also noted that Muri-Okunola, during his tenure as Executive Secretary to the Governor on Land Use and Allocation Committee and Permanent Secretary in the Lagos State Public Service from 2005 to 2018, displayed a high degree of honesty, dedication and professionalism to service.
He noted that Muri-Okunola as the Permanent Secretary, Lands Bureau in the Governor’s Office where he supervised the State’s Lands Administration machinery, displayed significant roles in improving Lagos State’s ranking in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Index, especially in the area of Electronic Certificate of Occupancy (E-C of O), the Electronic Data Management System (EDMS) and the 30-day processing of consent applications.
“As you mark your Golden Jubilee, I pray that God will continue to preserve and grant you good health to enable you to render more service to humanity, Nigeria and our beloved State, Lagos,” Governor Sanwo-Olu prayed.
Cover Of The Week
- UN delegation held meeting with Foreign Minister and Presidential Advisor January 28, 2022
- President Kenyatta's Meeting With Top Security Chiefs January 28, 2022
- Africities summit places urban-rural linkages at the heart of the debate January 28, 2022
- Qatar Ambassador to Cote d'Ivoire Lays Foundation Stone for Health Centre, Mosque Project in Cote d'Ivoire January 28, 2022
- Manufacturing Plant of Anti-covid and Other Vaccines, Project 'of Highest Importance' January 28, 2022
- Ambassador of Saudi Arabia delivers a message to Minister Radegonde January 28, 2022
- UN Child Rights Committee to review Madagascar and Netherlands January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- UNPOL trains police officers and other organized forces in Upper Nile State on crime management January 28, 2022
- Uganda: MPs task Govt to explain shooting of Police officer January 28, 2022
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
SYLVESTER OROMONI’S DEATH: DOWEN COLLEGE COMMITTED TO JUSTICE
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
IPGC ~ USA sets to Launch African Headquarters. Appoints Amb. Jonathan Ojadah as Head Of Mission, Africa
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Why I Dumped Ooni Of Ife- Queen Naomi Explains Marriage Breakup
society2 months ago
Lagos landlord pours ‘Sniper’ inside tenant’s apartment