Shehu Sani’s Attack On Primate Ayodele’s AFCON Prophecy Is Baseless
In the early hours of today, most people woke up to the news of former senator Shehu Sanni speaking against the prophecy of Primate Ayodele that spoke about the fate of super eagles in the African cup of nations.
Primate Ayodele had released prophecies for 2022 on December 22, 2021 at his Lagos church which included sports. The man of God was quoted saying the super eagles of Nigeria will not be able to lift the cup because they will be eased out technically.
Shehu Sani in his reaction attacked Primate Ayodele for not mentioning the country that will win the African cup of nations slated for next year.
First of all, the once prominent politician cum social critic should have taken out time to understand how that prophecy came about before making such a comment. During the press conference where Primate Ayodele presented the prophecies for the coming year, a journalist asked the man of God to tell Nigerians what God has shown him about the fate of the super eagles in the coming African Cup Of Nations (AFCON). In his response, Primate Ayodele humbly spoke on what he was asked, stating that the Super Eagles of Nigeria will not come out victorious in the tournament.
Unlike Shehu Sani, Primate Ayodele isn’t a talkative who speaks on what he wasn’t asked to speak on, the man of God only responded to a question he was asked, why then is Shehu Sani throwing jabs at him for not talking on who will win the competition when he wasn’t asked about it?
Also, apart from the questions Primate Ayodele answered, he mentioned countries that are likely to win AFCON in the 90-paged 2022 prophecies but unfortunately, Shehu Sani never bothered to make his findings before building his jabs on a very faulty foundation.
If truly he is concerned about nigeria’s performance at the AFCON, what Shehu Sani should do is call the attention of the NFF president to Primate Ayodele’s prophecies and ask them to work against being eased out technically just as Primate Ayodele said but unfortunately, he is going the wrong direction.
So far in Nigeria, Primate Ayodele is the only prophet who hits the nail on the head, mentions names when giving prophecies and doesn’t speak in parables, he says it as it is.
Therefore, Shehu Sani’s attack on Primate Ayodele’s AFCON prophecy is baseless, meaningless and totally unnecessary.
Written By John Obuchi
Cover Of The Week
- Employment and Labour on Teboho Maruping resuming his duties as Unemployment Insurance Fund Commissioner January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 Daily Info Update (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- Uganda: MPs approve Budget Framework Paper in readiness for FY 2022/23 Budget January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- Consultant Moreea discusses progress of Hepatitis C treatment with Prime Minister January 28, 2022
- Tropical Storm Ana Hits hard five countries in the Southern Africa Region January 28, 2022
- UN delegation held meeting with Foreign Minister and Presidential Advisor January 28, 2022
- President Kenyatta's Meeting With Top Security Chiefs January 28, 2022
- Africities summit places urban-rural linkages at the heart of the debate January 28, 2022
- Qatar Ambassador to Cote d'Ivoire Lays Foundation Stone for Health Centre, Mosque Project in Cote d'Ivoire January 28, 2022
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
SYLVESTER OROMONI’S DEATH: DOWEN COLLEGE COMMITTED TO JUSTICE
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
IPGC ~ USA sets to Launch African Headquarters. Appoints Amb. Jonathan Ojadah as Head Of Mission, Africa
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Why I Dumped Ooni Of Ife- Queen Naomi Explains Marriage Breakup
society2 months ago
Lagos landlord pours ‘Sniper’ inside tenant’s apartment