Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, a member of Standard Bank Group, has been declared the winner of the Holding Group Category of the Next 100 Global Awards 2020.
Organized by the International Finance Magazine, Global Banking & Finance Review, the Next 100 Global Awards recognizes organizations with exceptional strategy, achievements, dedication and leadership.
Some of the criteria used for the selection includes leadership and team experience, quality, track record, industry footprint, social contribution, economic impact and the level of expertise. Other criteria are growth rate, industry awards and recognitions, technological advantages, customer response and engagement, disruptiveness of solutions in respective markets and impact on the respective industry.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a top-tier end-to-end financial services institution with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pensions and trusteeship, amongst others. The full-service financial services organization has continuously demonstrated outstanding commitments to delivering excellent products and service to customers.
Commenting on the award, Dr Demola Sogunle, Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC said, “We are excited to be listed amongst winners of The Next 100 Global Awards 2020, specifically in the Holding Group Category. This is a testament to the high operating standard at Stanbic IBTC and a proof of the confidence that our numerous customers have in our service delivery.”
Furthermore, he reiterated that despite the twists and turns that were experienced globally during the year, the organization had upheld earnestly in its commitment and service delivery to clients.
Stanbic IBTC, over the years, has been a recipient of several awards for outstanding financial performance, excellent customer service delivery, management efficiency, amongst other criteria.
The Global Banking and Finance Review is a foremost print and online magazine for informative and independent news within the financial community. With a range of experienced contributors, the publication provides quality and in-depth insight, key figures and up to date information within the finance sector.
Cover Of The Week
- Innovation Accelerator to Stimulate Growth for Youth Promoting Democracy and Governance in Africa Concludes December 3, 2020
- President’s Remarks at the 5th Annual Meeting of the Africa Economic Zones Organization (AEZO) December 3, 2020 December 3, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 Update (3rd December 2020) December 3, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: COVID-19 Update (2nd December 2020) December 3, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily status update (2nd December 2020) December 3, 2020
- Landmark Alliance Launches in Africa to Fight COVID-19 Misinformation December 3, 2020
- Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)’s President H.E Félix Tshisekedi confirmed to deliver the keynote address at Mining Indaba Virtual December 3, 2020
- Local Currency Financing for Off-Grid Energy Solutions in Africa Limited, Needs Scaling Up - African Development Bank Report December 3, 2020
- Blue Prism Intelligent Automation Now Available in AWS Marketplace December 3, 2020
- Zimbabwean journalist Debra Matabvu wins the 2020 APO Group African Women in Media Award December 3, 2020
Politics1 week ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro3 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports3 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi