Nigeria we hail!!
If you remember that famous line from the award-winning television commercial releasedlast year by Union Bank, then you’ll be excited to learn that spin-offs have been releasedas part of a follow-up campaign. This should come as no surprise, after the short filmemerged the most watched Nigerian ad on YouTube in 2018!
This time, the TV and radio ads follow the lives of the main characters from the originalcommercial – the photographer, ‘keke’ driver, and the mother – who represent relatablecharacters in our daily lives. Union Bank salutes their focus, tenacity and drive as theyhustle and grind to make ends meet in Nigeria of today.
The ‘grind’ is something we all identify with. Every day, it’s a struggle to rise above thechallenges of erratic power supply, insecurity, bad roads, corruption and poorgovernance.
To make things even worse, the average Nigerian is unable to access loans or creditfacilities that could help them break out of the vicious cycle. Loans seem to be reservedfor the already well-to-do who can provide collateral to back their applications, and forsalaried workers who can show pay slips as proof of income.
However, a recent Future of Work report, states that only 25% of Nigeria’s 85 millionworkforce are in paid employment. How do the other 75% support their hustle?
At Union Bank, we believe lack of credit facilities should not be on the list of frustrationsNigerians face. We believe that everyone – yes, everyone – deserves to have a credit‘lifeline’.
And that’s why our loans are not limited to salary earners alone; because we truly wantto support the grind of every day Nigerians struggling to keep their heads above water inthese tough times.
So, whether you’re that guy trying to grow his transportation business to the point wherehe can propose to his boo and support a family; or that young mother giving her all totake care of her children, or even that upcoming photographer hustling to make endsmeet, with Union Bank, that business no go spoil for your hand.
We have a loan for everyone. Talk to us about the best option for you.
For more details, visit www.unionbankng.com/loans/ or call 01 2716816
I visit my town regularly, media report suggesting otherwise is misleading – Boroffice
OGUN GOVT TO PARTNER CHINESE COMPANY IN REPOSITIONING AGRICULTURE – ABIODUN
Abuja Aglow as World Presidents, Dignitaries, Celebrities set for Africa’s Biggest Event -#theUBAMarketplace2019
Access Bank UK Balance Sheet up 36% as Polo Day Pledges N350m for Children in Education
Fasoranti’s Daughter : The greatest danger to Nigeria are not the Fulani terrorists but treacherous Yoruba slaves- Femi-Fani Kayode Blasts Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- World Health Organization (WHO) scales up activities in Burkina Faso in response to worsening humanitarian situation July 15, 2019
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Ministry of Higher Education, American University in Cairo (AUC) Inaugurate Centers for Career Development at Zagazig University July 15, 2019
- Voluntary National Reviews (VNR) lab reviews progress towards sustainable development goals July 15, 2019
- Fly, Stay, Earn - Marriott International And Emirates Strengthen Partnership With Relaunch Of Your World Rewards July 15, 2019
- July 17 Briefing on West Africa ― Public Health after the 2014-2016 Ebola Outbreak, with U.S. CDC's Center for Global Health Director Dr. Rebecca Martin July 15, 2019
- Canon Discovery Week continues in Nairobi, with in-store discounts throughout July to further develop relationship with customers July 15, 2019
- Moving the 2019 Total Africa Cup of Nations July 15, 2019
- Global Premium Smartphone TECNO Wins Africa Information Technology & Telecoms Awards (AITTA)Phone of the Year 2019 July 15, 2019
- Communities urged to support survivors of sexual violence rather than blaming and shaming them (by Filip Andersson) July 15, 2019
- IOM Outraged By Somalia Terrorist Attack July 15, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others