Nigeria we hail!!
If you remember that famous line from the award-winning television commercial releasedlast year by Union Bank, then you’ll be excited to learn that spin-offs have been releasedas part of a follow-up campaign. This should come as no surprise, after the short filmemerged the most watched Nigerian ad on YouTube in 2018!
This time, the TV and radio ads follow the lives of the main characters from the originalcommercial – the photographer, ‘keke’ driver, and the mother – who represent relatablecharacters in our daily lives. Union Bank salutes their focus, tenacity and drive as theyhustle and grind to make ends meet in Nigeria of today.
The ‘grind’ is something we all identify with. Every day, it’s a struggle to rise above thechallenges of erratic power supply, insecurity, bad roads, corruption and poorgovernance.
To make things even worse, the average Nigerian is unable to access loans or creditfacilities that could help them break out of the vicious cycle. Loans seem to be reservedfor the already well-to-do who can provide collateral to back their applications, and forsalaried workers who can show pay slips as proof of income.
However, a recent Future of Work report, states that only 25% of Nigeria’s 85 millionworkforce are in paid employment. How do the other 75% support their hustle?
At Union Bank, we believe lack of credit facilities should not be on the list of frustrationsNigerians face. We believe that everyone – yes, everyone – deserves to have a credit‘lifeline’.
And that’s why our loans are not limited to salary earners alone; because we truly wantto support the grind of every day Nigerians struggling to keep their heads above water inthese tough times.
So, whether you’re that guy trying to grow his transportation business to the point wherehe can propose to his boo and support a family; or that young mother giving her all totake care of her children, or even that upcoming photographer hustling to make endsmeet, with Union Bank, that business no go spoil for your hand.
We have a loan for everyone. Talk to us about the best option for you.
For more details, visit www.unionbankng.com/loans/ or call 01 2716816
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Peace Airline Boss, Allen Onyema Honors As Lagos Ikeja City Award’s MAN OF PEACE
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin