Alonge Michael, a journalist and an online news service provider at Mike Angelo News has perfected all acts for the public presentation of the maiden edition of his intellectual compilation, The Hidden Substance, slated for Thursday 27th, June, 2019 at Imperial Hall, Muhammed Jobifele Way, Behind MKO Abiola Gardens, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos from 12 noon.
The Hidden Substance is a ‘mini-autobiography’, embellished with some motivational and inspirational nuggets for the emerging generation and for those entrepreneurs who are yet to, or still struggling to realise their potential.
According to the latest author on the bloc, Alonge Michael, “The Hidden Substance is a needed formula for those aspiring for success and greatness despite stumbling blocks. It is a tool that is no doubt needed in the engineering factory of success. It’s a model in book format that is enriched with necessary tools that will help reshape, mold and change the mentality of our youths who believe that cutting corners or engaging in shady deals like ‘yahooyahoo’ will launch them into the fantasy life of their dreams.”
Alonge continues, “a book I once read changed my perception to life, and I believe this too will definitely change someone’s life. Whatever you want to become in life, you need necessary tools, this book contains all the nourishments needed to be on top of your game. ”
The book which will be reviewed by Mr. Babatunde Olowu has Apostle Aderemi Awode, the man behind the global brand, Finecoat paint, as the writer of the Foreword.
Activities for the launch include Book Reading from three industry persons, a Nollywood thespian, a lawyer and a columnist.
Expected to grace the event are distinguished personalities from all strata of society cutting across captains of industries, entertainment czars, media personalities from all walks of life.
Red Carpet starts exactly 12 noon.
Attendance is strictly by invitation with maximum security in place.
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Peace Airline Boss, Allen Onyema Honors As Lagos Ikeja City Award’s MAN OF PEACE
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin