By Ifeoma Ikem
No fewer than 10 persons were beheaded in the clash between suspected members of Eiye Confraternity and an unidentified rival cult with the police evacuating four headless bodies.
According to the Lagos State police spokesman, DSP Bala Elkana, the nearby Ogombo Police Station had received a distress call at about 8.45am that rival cult groups had a clash of supremacy along Abraham Adesanya, Lekki-Epe expressway and four members of Eiye cult gang were killed by Aiye members. “Two suspects, namely Saheed Lateef m 21yrs and Julius Augulere m 20 yrs both of No. 13 Obodo Street, Okeira Nla, Langbasa, Ajah-Lagos and members of Aiye confraternity were arrested in connection with the case and they admitted guilty of the crime.
One Axe with blood stains was recovered from the suspects. The four corpses were evacuated and deposited at Public mortuary for autopsy. All the corpses have machete cuts with one of the corpses head severed but not taken away. Investigation is ongoing. The Command has launched a manhunt for the other fleeing cult members.”
Sahara reporter learnt more policemen were deployed in the area in combing the bushes along the road between Ogonbo community and Abraham Adesanya Estate for more victims.
Cover Of The Week
- European Investment Bank and UNICEF partner to help improve access to quality education and protect children from climate change January 27, 2020
- Handover ceremony of Japanese-Funded project “The Project for Improvement for the Educational Environment at Manhanga Primary School in Kariba District” January 27, 2020
- Blitzboks in recovery mode with Sydney looming January 27, 2020
- The U.S. Government and Federal Government of Somalia announce a New Effort to Promote Youth Workforce Development January 27, 2020
- The East African Community (EAC) - Business and Investment Forum – 12-13 March 2020, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania January 27, 2020
- Global Actors gather to forge a common front against Illicit Trade January 27, 2020
- United Nations (UN) Report Urges Accountability for Libya Airstrike Deaths January 27, 2020
- Equatorial Guinea joins support to Saudi Arabia’s readiness to react to Coronavirus’ impact on oil market January 27, 2020
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) Statement on continued violations of arms embargo in Libya January 27, 2020
- Rugby Union returns to Nigerian National Sports Festival January 27, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria