By Ifeoma Ikem
No fewer than 10 persons were beheaded in the clash between suspected members of Eiye Confraternity and an unidentified rival cult with the police evacuating four headless bodies.
According to the Lagos State police spokesman, DSP Bala Elkana, the nearby Ogombo Police Station had received a distress call at about 8.45am that rival cult groups had a clash of supremacy along Abraham Adesanya, Lekki-Epe expressway and four members of Eiye cult gang were killed by Aiye members. “Two suspects, namely Saheed Lateef m 21yrs and Julius Augulere m 20 yrs both of No. 13 Obodo Street, Okeira Nla, Langbasa, Ajah-Lagos and members of Aiye confraternity were arrested in connection with the case and they admitted guilty of the crime.
One Axe with blood stains was recovered from the suspects. The four corpses were evacuated and deposited at Public mortuary for autopsy. All the corpses have machete cuts with one of the corpses head severed but not taken away. Investigation is ongoing. The Command has launched a manhunt for the other fleeing cult members.”
Sahara reporter learnt more policemen were deployed in the area in combing the bushes along the road between Ogonbo community and Abraham Adesanya Estate for more victims.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank