In fulfilment of the promise of the Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun to fast track the development of the state through the repair of roads, primary schools and health care centers, leaders of the 20 local government areas of the state have being mandated to fast track the process of making life more meaningful for its people by choosing the top three roads, a Primary Health Care Center and a Primary School per ward they want government to repair.
The Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun who made this known at the MTR Hall, Ibara, Housing Estate, Abeokuta, venue of a meeting the governor held with the All Progressives Congress party members and leaders, said his government was aiming to make roads in the state motorable, primary schools conducive and health care centers worthy of being called a primary health institution.
He said his administration would only avail the local governments a three day period to sort out which primary health care center, 3 top roads and a primary school they would want government to focus on , adding that the process would make them partners in progress.
” We are giving you just three days to choose the top three roads, one primary health care center per ward and a primary school per ward in your local government that you want government to prioritize, if we don’t get yours, you will only have your local government leadership to blame,” he said.
On the list of nominations per local government, the governor said that the leadership of the 20 local governments should go back home and draw a list of 20 people that would represent them, saying that the process shouldn’t be done in a hurry, as they have a longer period to go back to their respective local governments to deliberate on their nominations.
” On the list of nominations per local government, it is twenty nominations per local government, I hope that you do the compilations in the shortest possible time, you don’t have to do it in three days,hold consultative meetings and ensure that you come up with your top twenty names per local government, when you do that, please make sure that they come with their curriculum vitae as well, ” he said.
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS