In what can be described as 13 weeks of spectacular, amazingly interesting and creative moments, Nahvi Ifode has finally emerged the “Seasoned one” on the premium cooking show, Knorr Taste Quest Season IV.
At the finale of the leading cooking competition, six contestants were whittled down to three, who later battled it out in the final task which produced Nahvi Ifode as the winner, Emmanuel Ehimen as the first runner-up and Oluwaseun Akomolafe as the second runner-up.
Announcing the ‘Seasoned One’-the Winner, the Brand Building Director Foods, Unilever, Nsima Ogedi-Alakwe expressed her delight at the dedication, persistence and creativity employed by the contestants during the competition. She further shared her satisfaction on how the cooking competition has grown brand awareness over the years. On her part, the Brand Manager, Knorr, Jennifer Okpoyo commended the participants for their commitments. According to her, “It was an amazing journey and seeing all the individual tasks the contestants went through, I am very proud of all of them and I will like to say congratulations.”
In the same vein, the judges, Dr Robert and Chef Fregs showed their satisfaction at the outcome of the competition, especially the doggedness of the contestants during trainings and tasks. “It was great meeting all the contestants from the audition till the end of the show,” Chef Fregs said.
The winner of the premium cooking competition, Knorr Taste Quest IV, Nahvi Ifode was rewarded with N5 million from Unilever and N100, 000 worth of shopping voucher from Shoprite. First runner-up, Emmanuel Ehimen and second runner-up, Oluwaseun Akomolafe got N1.5 million and N750, 000 from Unilever respectively, while Shoprite rewarded each of them with N50, 000 worth of shopping vouchers. Speaking on behalf of the winners, Nahvi Ifode appreciated Knorr and Unilever for creating such an excellent cooking competition with amazing fan base and reach. “I want to sincerely appreciate Knorr Nigeria. Words cannot fully express my gratitude” he said.
From the first time it aired on television, Knorr Taste Quest has evolved and blossomed into a showcase of the best in culinary matters, setting a standard for how cooking competitions on television should work. It is fast becoming a favourite show which many viewers always look forward to, as already indicated on the growing fan base asking when season 5 would begin.
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS