In what can be described as 13 weeks of spectacular, amazingly interesting and creative moments, Nahvi Ifode has finally emerged the “Seasoned one” on the premium cooking show, Knorr Taste Quest Season IV.
At the finale of the leading cooking competition, six contestants were whittled down to three, who later battled it out in the final task which produced Nahvi Ifode as the winner, Emmanuel Ehimen as the first runner-up and Oluwaseun Akomolafe as the second runner-up.
Announcing the ‘Seasoned One’-the Winner, the Brand Building Director Foods, Unilever, Nsima Ogedi-Alakwe expressed her delight at the dedication, persistence and creativity employed by the contestants during the competition. She further shared her satisfaction on how the cooking competition has grown brand awareness over the years. On her part, the Brand Manager, Knorr, Jennifer Okpoyo commended the participants for their commitments. According to her, “It was an amazing journey and seeing all the individual tasks the contestants went through, I am very proud of all of them and I will like to say congratulations.”
In the same vein, the judges, Dr Robert and Chef Fregs showed their satisfaction at the outcome of the competition, especially the doggedness of the contestants during trainings and tasks. “It was great meeting all the contestants from the audition till the end of the show,” Chef Fregs said.
The winner of the premium cooking competition, Knorr Taste Quest IV, Nahvi Ifode was rewarded with N5 million from Unilever and N100, 000 worth of shopping voucher from Shoprite. First runner-up, Emmanuel Ehimen and second runner-up, Oluwaseun Akomolafe got N1.5 million and N750, 000 from Unilever respectively, while Shoprite rewarded each of them with N50, 000 worth of shopping vouchers. Speaking on behalf of the winners, Nahvi Ifode appreciated Knorr and Unilever for creating such an excellent cooking competition with amazing fan base and reach. “I want to sincerely appreciate Knorr Nigeria. Words cannot fully express my gratitude” he said.
From the first time it aired on television, Knorr Taste Quest has evolved and blossomed into a showcase of the best in culinary matters, setting a standard for how cooking competitions on television should work. It is fast becoming a favourite show which many viewers always look forward to, as already indicated on the growing fan base asking when season 5 would begin.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship