In what can be described as 13 weeks of spectacular, amazingly interesting and creative moments, Nahvi Ifode has finally emerged the “Seasoned one” on the premium cooking show, Knorr Taste Quest Season IV.
At the finale of the leading cooking competition, six contestants were whittled down to three, who later battled it out in the final task which produced Nahvi Ifode as the winner, Emmanuel Ehimen as the first runner-up and Oluwaseun Akomolafe as the second runner-up.
Announcing the ‘Seasoned One’-the Winner, the Brand Building Director Foods, Unilever, Nsima Ogedi-Alakwe expressed her delight at the dedication, persistence and creativity employed by the contestants during the competition. She further shared her satisfaction on how the cooking competition has grown brand awareness over the years. On her part, the Brand Manager, Knorr, Jennifer Okpoyo commended the participants for their commitments. According to her, “It was an amazing journey and seeing all the individual tasks the contestants went through, I am very proud of all of them and I will like to say congratulations.”
In the same vein, the judges, Dr Robert and Chef Fregs showed their satisfaction at the outcome of the competition, especially the doggedness of the contestants during trainings and tasks. “It was great meeting all the contestants from the audition till the end of the show,” Chef Fregs said.
The winner of the premium cooking competition, Knorr Taste Quest IV, Nahvi Ifode was rewarded with N5 million from Unilever and N100, 000 worth of shopping voucher from Shoprite. First runner-up, Emmanuel Ehimen and second runner-up, Oluwaseun Akomolafe got N1.5 million and N750, 000 from Unilever respectively, while Shoprite rewarded each of them with N50, 000 worth of shopping vouchers. Speaking on behalf of the winners, Nahvi Ifode appreciated Knorr and Unilever for creating such an excellent cooking competition with amazing fan base and reach. “I want to sincerely appreciate Knorr Nigeria. Words cannot fully express my gratitude” he said.
From the first time it aired on television, Knorr Taste Quest has evolved and blossomed into a showcase of the best in culinary matters, setting a standard for how cooking competitions on television should work. It is fast becoming a favourite show which many viewers always look forward to, as already indicated on the growing fan base asking when season 5 would begin.
SANWO-OLU’S CABINET ENDS RETREATS, PLEDGES COMMITMENT TO GREATER LAGOS VISION
ABIODUN PARLEYS WITH CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS TUESDAY
PROF. BANJI AKINTOYE: THE NEW LEADER OF YORUBA NATION
Prof Banji Akintoye to address Media on Leadership Issue in Yoruba Land
TRAVEL GIANT PHEMNICK VISITS ORPHANAGE … CELEBRATES ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN NIGERIA
Cover Of The Week
- New push for peace in Gogrial, Tonj, Wau as area governors embark on grassroots implementation activities August 23, 2019
- Tanzania: Second journalist arrested in a month must be released unconditionally August 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi launches a children story to teach children and youth family values of love and respect- The Story of Limbani and Takondwa August 23, 2019
- Facebook celebrates 'Icons of Change' from across Sub-Saharan Africa with a Youth Gathering in Accra, Ghana August 23, 2019
- Assistant Foreign Minister Chen Xiaodong Meets with Charles Kayonga, Rwandan Ambassador to Leave August 23, 2019
- UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan: Localization of conflict and unaddressed community grievances serve as barriers to sustainable peace August 23, 2019
- Alternatives to Irregular Migration: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launches Vocational Training Programme for Gambians August 23, 2019
- Innovative Inclusive Approach to Strengthen Community Cohesion in Chad August 23, 2019
- Launch of the Advancing Economic Diversification in Ethiopia Project August 23, 2019
- School closures in West and Central Africa triple since 2017, as education comes under fire across the region August 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others