The village of Isu Umuonyenora in Oba, Idimili South Local Government Area of Anambra State came alive for a very good reason, as the Onwuamaegbu’s with Senator Annie Okonkwo “Agu na’ echamba” a son in law to the late Sir Gilbert Obiadiwe Onwuamaegbu ( Nnanyelugo) Staged a befitting burial of note.
Describing his late father in-law who literarily took him in as his biological son excited everyone present at the church service especially, Governor willie Obiano of Anambra State who indeed, came with his official entourage. The grand reception party was well attended as dignitaries from all walks of life graced the event.
Speaking during the thank you remarks, Chief Nnaemeka Onwuamaegbu, Chief Benson Onwuamaegbu, Lady Chinyere Annie-Okonkwo, Barrister Ngozi Olen, Chief Nonso Onwuamaegbu, Obiefuka Onwuamaegbu, Barrister Nkemjika Orakwue, Engineer Augustine Onwuamaegbu, and SP Onyinye Ken-Golden expressed joy and satisfaction as it was truly a celebration of a fulfilled life.
Yours sincerely Nwachukwu Sidney 09071225865, country editor of Saharaweekly was in Oba and brings you stories with pictures.
SANWO-OLU’S CABINET ENDS RETREATS, PLEDGES COMMITMENT TO GREATER LAGOS VISION
ABIODUN PARLEYS WITH CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS TUESDAY
PROF. BANJI AKINTOYE: THE NEW LEADER OF YORUBA NATION
Prof Banji Akintoye to address Media on Leadership Issue in Yoruba Land
TRAVEL GIANT PHEMNICK VISITS ORPHANAGE … CELEBRATES ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN NIGERIA
Cover Of The Week
- New push for peace in Gogrial, Tonj, Wau as area governors embark on grassroots implementation activities August 23, 2019
- Tanzania: Second journalist arrested in a month must be released unconditionally August 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi launches a children story to teach children and youth family values of love and respect- The Story of Limbani and Takondwa August 23, 2019
- Facebook celebrates 'Icons of Change' from across Sub-Saharan Africa with a Youth Gathering in Accra, Ghana August 23, 2019
- Assistant Foreign Minister Chen Xiaodong Meets with Charles Kayonga, Rwandan Ambassador to Leave August 23, 2019
- UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan: Localization of conflict and unaddressed community grievances serve as barriers to sustainable peace August 23, 2019
- Alternatives to Irregular Migration: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launches Vocational Training Programme for Gambians August 23, 2019
- Innovative Inclusive Approach to Strengthen Community Cohesion in Chad August 23, 2019
- Launch of the Advancing Economic Diversification in Ethiopia Project August 23, 2019
- School closures in West and Central Africa triple since 2017, as education comes under fire across the region August 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others