By Ifeoma Ikem
A sport consultant, Prince Samson Oges has urged the Ijede youths and communities of Ikorodu area of Lagos state to vote Hon.Oyenuga Abiodun for Ikorodu constituency 11 Lagos state house ot Assembly, based on his fairness and integrity in the community.
Stressing that “our children have be impacted positively,I am not a member of People Democratic Party (PDP) I belong to All Progressive Congress( APC) when someone see something good in the community happening in the community one particular person is behind it you know is God chosen person.
Hon Abiodun, aka AMA as a single individual has made a success of his life, this is a wonderful opportunity for us to have a youth to represent our constituency in Lagos state, I am optimist that when he get there he provide the required leadership our for the people
“He is not a foreigner who come to visit during campaign, he lives with us.
A youth, Seun Banjo, we group of AMA volunteer group of Ijede known as supporters group have thrown weight behind the election of a leader, a mentor, and philanthropist in coming general elections, we need someone who is going to represent us, who know how we feel and know what we need not a person who we come to make promise after election they will not remember us.
He has be demonstrating leadership for long time within the community, he has been into humanitarian service, many lives has be impacted positively.
Speaking further, Ikorodu is neglected, no development you will not know that Ikorodu is part of Lagos state enough is enough.
Hon.Lawal Damilola, chairperson of ward D called on the people of Ikorodu constituency 11 not to throw away this golden opportunity that will provide quality leadership .
She said the forth coming elections is not about party affiliation but competence and ability to deliver.And urged youth to vote en-masse for Hon.Oyenuga Abiodun in Ikorodu constituency 11 Lagos state house ot Assembly, who is well known for his integrity and focusness.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank