ZENITH BANK INTRODUCES FREE BANKING FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
Zenith Bank Plc has introduced the Zenith Timeless Account, which allows Nigerians aged 55years and above to enjoy free financial services.
The Zenith Timeless Account is a product offering targeted at senior citizens (aged 55 years and above), pensioners, potential and existing retirees, that allows them bank for free and conduct banking transactions with ease.
Holders of the Zenith Timeless Account enjoys interest on Savings Account and are not required to pay maintenance, debit card, cheque book, or SMS notification fees. They also enjoy priority treatment at all Zenith Bank branchesnationwide, and have access to a wide range of travel and holiday offers on tickets.
Do you have an old savings or current account with Zenith Bank and you are above 55 years old?
Quickly reactivate the account and begin to enjoy all the benefits of the Zenith Timeless Account.
You can visit the bank’s website, www.zenithbank.com , or any of our branches to open the account or reactivate your old account.
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS