ZENITH BANK INTRODUCES FREE BANKING FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
Zenith Bank Plc has introduced the Zenith Timeless Account, which allows Nigerians aged 55years and above to enjoy free financial services.
The Zenith Timeless Account is a product offering targeted at senior citizens (aged 55 years and above), pensioners, potential and existing retirees, that allows them bank for free and conduct banking transactions with ease.
Holders of the Zenith Timeless Account enjoys interest on Savings Account and are not required to pay maintenance, debit card, cheque book, or SMS notification fees. They also enjoy priority treatment at all Zenith Bank branchesnationwide, and have access to a wide range of travel and holiday offers on tickets.
Do you have an old savings or current account with Zenith Bank and you are above 55 years old?
Quickly reactivate the account and begin to enjoy all the benefits of the Zenith Timeless Account.
You can visit the bank’s website, www.zenithbank.com , or any of our branches to open the account or reactivate your old account.
Cover Of The Week
- Ghana Rugby Reminds The Rugby Family of its Code of Conduct as it Sanctions Coach January 27, 2020
- Ambassador-Designate of Kingdom of Bahrain to Arab Republic of Egypt presents copy of his credentials to Deputy Assistant Foreign Minister for Protocol in Cairo January 27, 2020
- Ivory Coast selects IGN FI to Modernise its Land Administration System January 27, 2020
- World Council of Churches, Lutheran World Federation issue joint appeal to Nigerian president January 27, 2020
- Assistant Secretary for African Affairs Tibor Nagy concludes successful visit to Ethiopia January 27, 2020
- High Commission of India celebrated 71st Republic Day of India on 26 January 2020 at India House January 27, 2020
- 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) - 80 Years of Exchanges Professional Development Seminars January 27, 2020
- Press Statement on Yellow Fever in Moyo and Buliisa districts in Uganda January 27, 2020
- European Investment Bank and UNICEF partner to help improve access to quality education and protect children from climate change January 27, 2020
- Handover ceremony of Japanese-Funded project “The Project for Improvement for the Educational Environment at Manhanga Primary School in Kariba District” January 27, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria