Foremost Nigerian Financial Institution, Zenith Bank Plc, has introduced a new product called SAVE4ME target savings account, to enable its customers to plan and save towards their aspirations and needs conveniently.
The new product is designed to support flexible savings for predetermined purposes such as asset acquisition or even marriage and offers a higher interest rate than a regular savings account. Customers can operate multiple SAVE4ME accounts for the different things they want to achieve at the same time.
Commenting on the new savings product, the GMD/CEO of Zenith Bank, Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu said the Bank is focused on providing its customers with premium financial solutions that meet their lifestyle needs and SAVE4ME is just one in a plethora of retail banking offerings it would be introducing over the next few months.
He further explained that the product is very important because Nigerians have a lot of aspirations, but most times these are truncated by the absence of a suitable savings plan that allows accumulating funds for their actualization.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
The Bank’s commitment to world-class service standards has led to several product innovations over the last few weeks, which include the Zenith Timeless account that allows Nigerians aged 55 years and above bank for free and a Dubai Visa service on the Zenith Internet Banking Platform, that allows convenient application and payment for visas to Dubai.
Interested persons can get more information about opening a SAVE4ME target savings account by engaging with the Bank on social media or calling Zenith Direct on +234-1-2787000
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS