Foremost Nigerian Financial Institution, Zenith Bank Plc, has introduced a new product called SAVE4ME target savings account, to enable its customers to plan and save towards their aspirations and needs conveniently.
The new product is designed to support flexible savings for predetermined purposes such as asset acquisition or even marriage and offers a higher interest rate than a regular savings account. Customers can operate multiple SAVE4ME accounts for the different things they want to achieve at the same time.
Commenting on the new savings product, the GMD/CEO of Zenith Bank, Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu said the Bank is focused on providing its customers with premium financial solutions that meet their lifestyle needs and SAVE4ME is just one in a plethora of retail banking offerings it would be introducing over the next few months.
He further explained that the product is very important because Nigerians have a lot of aspirations, but most times these are truncated by the absence of a suitable savings plan that allows accumulating funds for their actualization.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
The Bank’s commitment to world-class service standards has led to several product innovations over the last few weeks, which include the Zenith Timeless account that allows Nigerians aged 55 years and above bank for free and a Dubai Visa service on the Zenith Internet Banking Platform, that allows convenient application and payment for visas to Dubai.
Interested persons can get more information about opening a SAVE4ME target savings account by engaging with the Bank on social media or calling Zenith Direct on +234-1-2787000
Cover Of The Week
- Speech by H.E. Ms. Jacobsen at Arusha Technical College Graduation Ceremony January 29, 2020
- UAE has prioritised relations with African countries: His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed January 29, 2020
- Santu Mofokeng (1956–2020) January 29, 2020
- Cubans and Namibians commemorate the Birth of the Apostle January 29, 2020
- Remarks by the Spokesperson of the Chinese Embassy in Zambia on the Outbreak of Pneumonia caused by the Novel Coronavirus January 29, 2020
- Egypt: African Development Bank approves $22 million to expand leasing financing to corporates and SMEs January 29, 2020
- Blitzboks excited to restore pride January 29, 2020
- ‘Agriculture is the most important business in the world,’ African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina tells students January 29, 2020
- The NBA is hiring a Marketing Lead, Basketball Africa League (BAL) January 29, 2020
- Secretary Pompeo’s Meeting with Benin President Talon January 29, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria