One of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions, Zenith Bank Plc, has introduced a high interest-yielding target savings account named “SAVE4ME”, which enables customers plan and save towards their aspirations and needs conveniently.
The new product is designed to support flexible savings for predetermined purposes such as asset acquisition or even marriage, and offers a higher interest rate than a regular savings account. Customers can operate multiple “SAVE4ME” accounts for the different things they want to achieve at the same time.
Commenting on the new savings product, the Group Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc, Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu said “the bank is focused on providing its customers with premium financial solutions that meet their lifestyle needs and ‘SAVE4ME’ is just one in a plethora of retail banking offerings it would be introducing over the next few months.”
He further explained that the product is very important because Nigerians have a lot of aspirations, but most times these are truncated by the absence of a suitable savings plan that allows accumulating funds for their actualization.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS). The bank’s commitment to world-class service standards has led to several product innovations over the last few weeks including the “Zenith Timeless Account”, which allows Nigerians aged 55 years and above bank for free and the “Dubai Visa Service” on the Zenith Bank internet banking platform, which allows convenient application and payment for visa to Dubai.
Interested persons can get more information about opening a “SAVE4ME” target savings account by engaging with the bank on social media or calling Zenith Direct on +234-1-2787000.
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Peace Airline Boss, Allen Onyema Honors As Lagos Ikeja City Award’s MAN OF PEACE
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin