Nigeria’s leading financial institution, Zenith Bank Plc, has introduced the Zenith Children’s Account (ZECA) Education Loan to assist parents pay their children/ wardsschool fees as the new school session begins.
The loan offering, which is disbursed directly to the account of the beneficiary’s school, comes at a very competitive interest rate and flexible repayment tenors. To access the loan, parents are required to open a ZECA account for their children/wards at any of the bank’s branches.
Commenting on the new loan product, the Group Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc, Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu said “the bank remains focused on providing premium financial solutions that create value for its customers and meet their lifestyle needs.”
ZECA is a specialized savings product for children between the ages of 0-17 years. The account enables parents/ guardians save towards securing the financial future of their children/wards.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
The bank’s commitment to world-class service standards has led to several product innovations over the last few weeks including the “Zenith Timeless Account”, which allows Nigerians aged 55 years and above bank for free, the “Zenith Save for Me”, a high interest target savings account and “Dubai Visa Service” on the Zenith Internet Banking Platform, which allows convenient application and payment for visas to Dubai.
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS