One of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions, Zenith Bank Plc, has introduced a cashback campaign which rewards every MasterCard user (irrespective of the issuing bank) making purchases on the Zenith Bank Point of Sale (POS) terminals at select merchant locations during specific periods.
The promo, which kicked off on Monday, July 22, 2019, currently covers two merchants, Medplus and Shoprite, but will be extended to other merchants like Film House and Silverbird Cinemas in the coming week.
The campaign to reward MasterCard users at Medpluscovers only its Lagos outlets at Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island; Admiralty Way, Lekki; Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere; and Metro Park, Isaac John Street, Ikeja. The Shoprite campaign, on the other hand, covers The Palms Mall, Circle Mall and Ikeja City Mall in Lagos; Delta Mall, Warri and Jabi Mall, Abuja.
Customers making purchases at Medplus are required to buy items worth more than N5,000 or N10,000 at respective outlets to enjoy a discount of N1,000, whilst at Shoprite, customers are required to buy items worth more than N20,000 to get a gift card worth N2,000.
For Medplus, the promo will run between the hours of 12noon – 3.00pm and 6.00pm – 9.00pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays while the offer lasts, and for Shoprite, the promo will run between 10.00am and12.00 noon on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays while the offer lasts.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most customer-focused financial institutions in the country and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS