Driven by its promise to deliver unrivalled customer service to all its customers, Access Bank Plc has announced an extension of its customer education and complaint management activities.
Over the years, Access Bank has strived to reach all audience tiers and communities, communicating and simplifying information on how customer-related bottlenecks can be resolved.
According to Ogor Chukudebelu, the Chief Customer Experience Officer at Access Bank Plc, the institution’s efforts are borne out of the desire to “heighten the public’s consciousness and radically improve awareness of the vast array of resources available to them as we strive to improve their banking experiences.”
“In today’s fast-paced society, there is an increased demand for information. Information that not only helps draw the institution closer to its customers but also make banking convenient for customers .
As a customer-centric bank, we appreciate feedback from our customers to help us resolve any issues they have. The feedback also serves to improve and enhance their banking experience. Therefore, we have various platforms where customers can lodge their complaints or give suggestions. We will continue to avail all customers with in the option of using their preferred complaint lodgment medium,” he added.
All Access Bank customers can henceforth have their complaints lodged and resolved swiftly through the following channels:
- Social media: Facebook (@AccessBankPlc), Twitter (@accessbank_help) and Instagram (@myaccessbank)
- Tamada: tamada.accessbankplc.com
- WhatsApp Banking: 08089019019
- Contact center telephone: 07003000000, 01-2802500, 01-2712005-7
- Ombudsman: CC-ombudsman@ACCESSBANKPLC.com.
Access Bank is commited to giving its customers best -in-class services and providing a seamless banking experience for all its customers across the globe.
Cover Of The Week
- Senegal, Home of West African Gas Megaprojects, Hosts Major Energy Transition Event January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
- EU funding helps WFP address hunger challenges in Mozambique January 19, 2021
- Children must be protected in Sudan amid surge in violence January 19, 2021
- Hajjar: New project to be designed for enhanced dates sector production chain competitiveness and hence increased exports and jobs January 19, 2021
- Efficient cooperation between companies and external law firms January 19, 2021
- Top tier rugby action returns in February January 19, 2021
- Africa Medical Supplies Platform (AMSP) opens COVID-19 vaccines pre-orders for 55 African Union Member States January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (18 January 2021) January 19, 2021
Politics2 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro5 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports5 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi