Next Titan contestants explore product advantage of Heritage Bank’s Octiplus
Heritage Bank’s advanced all-in-one digital banking experience; Octiplus’ product benefits were explored by the Next Titan contestants for its ground breaking innovative solution, crafted to meet the demands of the ever-growing active banking populace.
Presenting their tasks, themed, “Show Your Innovation,” during a boardroom session, eight (8) of the contestants were expected to create compelling video advert for octiplus and its prime product awareness.
However, at the end of the Heritage Bank’s second task, the participated housemates successfully identified the non-vanilla features of the digital app which were that personal investment savings could be done with the app as well as group savings usually known as “esusu.” Aside the regular features that were known by all including Payment features, buying of airtime, pay bills, flight bookings, movie tickets and one of the most interesting features that was mentioned, was that with Octiplus, you can add all your debit cards from other financial institutions to this App and enjoy easy banking, easy life.
MD/CEO of the Bank, Ifie Sekibo disclosed that Heritage operates with a philosophy to offer world-class banking services with guaranteed convenience on the platform of simplified service innovation, leading technology solutions and experience-driven relationship management.
Reviewing the presentations of contestant’s individual tasks, Sekibo who was represented by the Head, Content and Digital, Nsikak Ifiet commended some of them on the marketing strategies adopted, captivating messages which highlighted product advantage, abilities to identify the target audience and the clear call to action with relevant information.
He advised the contestants not to de-market competitions’ products when promoting their own brand. According to him, it is important to focus on your product, what it has to offer and the value it will give to the consumers.
To ensure a balanced form of assessment during the boardroom session presided over by the experienced panel of Judges and in the spirit of meritocracy, each contestant was given a time limit to strictly adhere to during their presentation. After which, each Judge meticulously took out time to allot their assessment on each contestant with constructive criticism.
Five of the eight contestants who presented before the panel were saved and will remain in the house until the grand finale of the show. The successful contestants include; Victor Emaye, Joy Badaki, Esin Mariah, Dolapo Quadri and Adausu Taiwo, while the evicted contestants who were meant to give their final words before leaving the house were Omobolaji Shittu, Fiberesima Ibi and Orji Hyacinth.
Also, the Judges of the boardroom session comprised Chris Parkes, Kyari A. Ebuka and Nsikak Ifet.
Cover Of The Week
- Employment and Labour on Teboho Maruping resuming his duties as Unemployment Insurance Fund Commissioner January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 Daily Info Update (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- Uganda: MPs approve Budget Framework Paper in readiness for FY 2022/23 Budget January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- Consultant Moreea discusses progress of Hepatitis C treatment with Prime Minister January 28, 2022
- Tropical Storm Ana Hits hard five countries in the Southern Africa Region January 28, 2022
- UN delegation held meeting with Foreign Minister and Presidential Advisor January 28, 2022
- President Kenyatta's Meeting With Top Security Chiefs January 28, 2022
- Africities summit places urban-rural linkages at the heart of the debate January 28, 2022
- Qatar Ambassador to Cote d'Ivoire Lays Foundation Stone for Health Centre, Mosque Project in Cote d'Ivoire January 28, 2022
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
SYLVESTER OROMONI’S DEATH: DOWEN COLLEGE COMMITTED TO JUSTICE
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
IPGC ~ USA sets to Launch African Headquarters. Appoints Amb. Jonathan Ojadah as Head Of Mission, Africa
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Why I Dumped Ooni Of Ife- Queen Naomi Explains Marriage Breakup
society2 months ago
Lagos landlord pours ‘Sniper’ inside tenant’s apartment