The Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun has sworn in Mr. Olatokunbo Talabi and Alhaji Salisu Shuaib as Secretary to the State Government and the Chief of Staff respectively, with a charge on them to use their academic and wealth of experience to serve the people.
Prince Abiodun who gave the charge at the conference room of the Governors office, Oke- Mosan, Abeokuta, said the duo were capable and fit to discharge their duties accordingly, saying that the rich experience they posses in the private and public sectors, would add value and complement the good governance vision of his administration.
While saying that the two offices determine to a great extent the success or failure of government, reminded the appointees that their appointment was a call to serve the people of the state, urging them to see it as a sacrifice to the people.
“As I join all our people to congratulate you on these well deserved appointment, it is also important to remind you that your appointment is a call to service the people of Ogun State, we expect you to see this as a sacrifice to your people.
“Ogun State and her people expect from you unreserved commitment and dedication to duty,” he said.
Prince Abiodun assured that the appointment of the Secretary to the State Government and the Chief of Staff are just some of the appointments that his administration would make to ensure that the dividend of democracy was delivered to the people, adding that no part of the state would be denied representation in his adminstration.
“Let me state that the appointment of the SSG and CoS are just some of the appointments that we will be making to ensure we deliver the dividends of democracy, let me assure you all that no part or group in this state will be denied its fair representation in this administration and will not sacrifice merit,” he said.
The Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Olatokunbo Talabi, in his remark, thanked the Governor for the confidence reposed in them, assuring that they would be loyal to the government by abiding in every word of the oaths they took.
Mr Talabi also disclosed that they would operate an open door policy and support the good governance vision of the state government.
I visit my town regularly, media report suggesting otherwise is misleading – Boroffice
OGUN GOVT TO PARTNER CHINESE COMPANY IN REPOSITIONING AGRICULTURE – ABIODUN
Abuja Aglow as World Presidents, Dignitaries, Celebrities set for Africa’s Biggest Event -#theUBAMarketplace2019
Access Bank UK Balance Sheet up 36% as Polo Day Pledges N350m for Children in Education
Fasoranti’s Daughter : The greatest danger to Nigeria are not the Fulani terrorists but treacherous Yoruba slaves- Femi-Fani Kayode Blasts Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- World Health Organization (WHO) scales up activities in Burkina Faso in response to worsening humanitarian situation July 15, 2019
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Ministry of Higher Education, American University in Cairo (AUC) Inaugurate Centers for Career Development at Zagazig University July 15, 2019
- Voluntary National Reviews (VNR) lab reviews progress towards sustainable development goals July 15, 2019
- Fly, Stay, Earn - Marriott International And Emirates Strengthen Partnership With Relaunch Of Your World Rewards July 15, 2019
- July 17 Briefing on West Africa ― Public Health after the 2014-2016 Ebola Outbreak, with U.S. CDC's Center for Global Health Director Dr. Rebecca Martin July 15, 2019
- Canon Discovery Week continues in Nairobi, with in-store discounts throughout July to further develop relationship with customers July 15, 2019
- Moving the 2019 Total Africa Cup of Nations July 15, 2019
- Global Premium Smartphone TECNO Wins Africa Information Technology & Telecoms Awards (AITTA)Phone of the Year 2019 July 15, 2019
- Communities urged to support survivors of sexual violence rather than blaming and shaming them (by Filip Andersson) July 15, 2019
- IOM Outraged By Somalia Terrorist Attack July 15, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others