The Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun has sworn in Mr. Olatokunbo Talabi and Alhaji Salisu Shuaib as Secretary to the State Government and the Chief of Staff respectively, with a charge on them to use their academic and wealth of experience to serve the people.
Prince Abiodun who gave the charge at the conference room of the Governors office, Oke- Mosan, Abeokuta, said the duo were capable and fit to discharge their duties accordingly, saying that the rich experience they posses in the private and public sectors, would add value and complement the good governance vision of his administration.
While saying that the two offices determine to a great extent the success or failure of government, reminded the appointees that their appointment was a call to serve the people of the state, urging them to see it as a sacrifice to the people.
“As I join all our people to congratulate you on these well deserved appointment, it is also important to remind you that your appointment is a call to service the people of Ogun State, we expect you to see this as a sacrifice to your people.
“Ogun State and her people expect from you unreserved commitment and dedication to duty,” he said.
Prince Abiodun assured that the appointment of the Secretary to the State Government and the Chief of Staff are just some of the appointments that his administration would make to ensure that the dividend of democracy was delivered to the people, adding that no part of the state would be denied representation in his adminstration.
“Let me state that the appointment of the SSG and CoS are just some of the appointments that we will be making to ensure we deliver the dividends of democracy, let me assure you all that no part or group in this state will be denied its fair representation in this administration and will not sacrifice merit,” he said.
The Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Olatokunbo Talabi, in his remark, thanked the Governor for the confidence reposed in them, assuring that they would be loyal to the government by abiding in every word of the oaths they took.
Mr Talabi also disclosed that they would operate an open door policy and support the good governance vision of the state government.
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS