Stanbic IBTC Bank, a member of the Standard Bank Group, launches an integrated marketing campaign on its Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) application, with the dedicated code, *909#. The *909# USSD string affords customers the opportunity to access wallet and banking services such as (inter and intra bank transfers, airtime purchase, check balance, account opening and loans) while offering purchase of mutual funds & pensions. This reinforces Stanbic IBTC Bank’s status as Nigeria’s foremost full-service financial services group.
The *909# USSD campaign launches on Monday, September 9, 2019. Customers will be rewarded throughout the rest of the month of September when they transact with *909#.
Wole Adeniyi, Deputy Chief Executive at Stanbic IBTC Bank, said: “It is important for the bank to embark on an integrated marketing and communication campaign highlighting *909# as a financial freedom vehicle for all Nigerians to access seamless financial services. This campaign will be targeted at the public- it is open to every Nigerian that can legally own a bank account. The campaign is strategically set to break on the September 9 -909 to reinforce top of mind awareness with the general public.
Some of the benefits that customers will enjoy on September 9, the launch day, include getting additional 90.9% value on airtime purchased via the *909# platform from 9.09 – 9.39am and 90.9% value when they recharge using *909# from 9.09 and 9.39pm.
Wole Adeniyi added: “The *909# code is unique because it is the only USSD which covers a wide range of mobile financial transactions and is not just restricted to banking. Stanbic IBTC bank recognizes the daily complexities of living in a fast-paced digital society. The *909# code is intuitive and designed around the needs of the average Nigerian.”
Billionaire Ned Nwoko Picks Award
COURT OF APPEAL VALIDATES DAPO ABIODUN’S VICTORY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Nigeria Prolific Actor, Film-Maker, TV Host Uzee Usman Marks Birthday Today (Photos)
In Niger: Government of Canada Demonstrates It’s Commitment To The Fight Against Polio And Strengthening Routine Immunizations
THE CHILDREN OF USMAN DAN FODIO AND THE MANIFESTATION OF THE FULANI EMPIRE
Cover Of The Week
- International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) Final Judiciary Forensic Seminar November 12, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on South Sudan November 12, 2019
- Africa Men’s 7s Cup 2019: Mauritius’ young rugby team delivers impressive performance November 12, 2019
- African Energy Chamber and Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Discuss Technical Cooperation at Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) November 12, 2019
- Craft, Create, Curate; Personalise and print from hundreds of designs with the Canon Creative Park app November 11, 2019
- 2019 African Investment Forum builds on 2018 successes, attracts growing international interest November 11, 2019
- Remembrance Day luncheon remembers service and sacrifice of Veterans in Ghana November 11, 2019
- 2019 Africa Visa Openness Index: African Union Commission, African Development Bank report shows wins in visa restrictions across Africa November 11, 2019
- Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour November 11, 2019
- GE Healthcare Launches Versana Premier and Versana Essential Ultrasound Machines to Drive Access to Affordable and Quality Healthcare in Uganda November 11, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today