Stanbic IBTC Bank, a member of the Standard Bank Group, launches an integrated marketing campaign on its Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) application, with the dedicated code, *909#. The *909# USSD string affords customers the opportunity to access wallet and banking services such as (inter and intra bank transfers, airtime purchase, check balance, account opening and loans) while offering purchase of mutual funds & pensions. This reinforces Stanbic IBTC Bank’s status as Nigeria’s foremost full-service financial services group.
The *909# USSD campaign launches on Monday, September 9, 2019. Customers will be rewarded throughout the rest of the month of September when they transact with *909#.
Wole Adeniyi, Deputy Chief Executive at Stanbic IBTC Bank, said: “It is important for the bank to embark on an integrated marketing and communication campaign highlighting *909# as a financial freedom vehicle for all Nigerians to access seamless financial services. This campaign will be targeted at the public- it is open to every Nigerian that can legally own a bank account. The campaign is strategically set to break on the September 9 -909 to reinforce top of mind awareness with the general public.
Some of the benefits that customers will enjoy on September 9, the launch day, include getting additional 90.9% value on airtime purchased via the *909# platform from 9.09 – 9.39am and 90.9% value when they recharge using *909# from 9.09 and 9.39pm.
Wole Adeniyi added: “The *909# code is unique because it is the only USSD which covers a wide range of mobile financial transactions and is not just restricted to banking. Stanbic IBTC bank recognizes the daily complexities of living in a fast-paced digital society. The *909# code is intuitive and designed around the needs of the average Nigerian.”
Cover Of The Week
- European Investment Bank and UNICEF partner to help improve access to quality education and protect children from climate change January 27, 2020
- Handover ceremony of Japanese-Funded project “The Project for Improvement for the Educational Environment at Manhanga Primary School in Kariba District” January 27, 2020
- Blitzboks in recovery mode with Sydney looming January 27, 2020
- The U.S. Government and Federal Government of Somalia announce a New Effort to Promote Youth Workforce Development January 27, 2020
- The East African Community (EAC) - Business and Investment Forum – 12-13 March 2020, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania January 27, 2020
- Global Actors gather to forge a common front against Illicit Trade January 27, 2020
- United Nations (UN) Report Urges Accountability for Libya Airstrike Deaths January 27, 2020
- Equatorial Guinea joins support to Saudi Arabia’s readiness to react to Coronavirus’ impact on oil market January 27, 2020
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) Statement on continued violations of arms embargo in Libya January 27, 2020
- Rugby Union returns to Nigerian National Sports Festival January 27, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria