Nigeria’s leading financial institution, Zenith Bank Plc,is set to light up the social and entertainment scene this month with the announcement of the Bank’s “Aspire Music Festival”.
Dubbed as the most anticipated entertainment event of the year, the music festival holds on Saturday, September 21, 2019 by 8.00pm at the Harbour Point Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The breathtaking festival promises to be a night to remember, as it will feature captivating and thrilling musical performances by some of Nigeria’s biggest artistes including Olamide, Flavour, Phyno, Niniola, Mayorkun and Rema.
The Aspire Musical Festival, which is a must attend event for music lovers, tourists and fun seekers, is one of a series of events lined up by Zenith Bank to usher in “Style by Zenith 2.0”, the bank’s annual lifestyle fair which will take place towards the end of the year.
Attendance at the music festival is exclusively reserved for Zenith Bank customers. However, non-Zenith customers can still participate by simply opening a Zenith Bank account and registering to attend at www.zenithbank.com/style.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS